- Neoadjuvant endocrine therapy for resectable breast cancer: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Leal F1, Liutti VT1, Antunes Dos Santos VC1, Novis de Figueiredo MA1, Macedo LT1, Rinck Junior JA1, Sasse AD2.
- Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland).Breast.2015 Aug;24(4):406-12. doi: 10.1016/j.breast.2015.03.004. Epub 2015 Apr 7.
- INTRODUCTION: The role of neoadjuvant endocrine therapy for resectable breast cancer is not well established, despite encouraging results obtained in the metastatic and adjuvant settings. This systematic review aims to examine existing medical literature on neoadjuvant hormone therapy (HT).METHODS:
- PMID 25858103
- Long-term menopausal hormone therapy and health consequences - how to choose sides?
- Pines A1, Shapiro S.
- Climacteric : the journal of the International Menopause Society.Climacteric.2015 Aug;18(4):441-3. doi: 10.3109/13697137.2015.1041756. Epub 2015 May 11.
- There is no debate any more on the good safety profile of postmenopausal hormone therapy (HT) in healthy perimenopausal and early postmenopausal women, but there are still many open issues related to the consequences of long-term HT, especially in older women. A recent Cochrane meta-analysis showed
- PMID 25962085
- Positive Therapeutic Response to Bevacizumab Plus Paclitaxel in a Patient with Advanced, Life-Threatening Breast Cancer and Carcinomatous Lymphangitis:a Subsequent Treatment Change to Hormone Therapy
- Ishizuna Kazuo,Ninomiya Jun,Kojima Makoto,Kawashima Miho,Nishibayashi Fumiko,Nozaki Miwako,Yamagishi Hidetsugu,Ueda Yoshihiko,Oya Masatoshi
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 40(2), 113-117, 2013-07-25
- … A positive therapeutic response was achieved and the treatment was subsequentlychanged to hormone therapy.The patient was a 53-year-old postmenopausal woman with a non-contributory medical history. …
- NAID 110009606623
- 1) エストロゲン(E)受容体の機能解析と抗老化分子SIRT1のE標的組織への作用に基いた新規ホルモン補充療法の開発に向けた研究(シンポジウム1:女性ヘルスケア「中高年に対する女性医学の展開」,第64回日本産科婦人科学会・学術講演会)
- 平池 修
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 64(10), 2167-2179, 2012-10-01
- … Estrogens are used for the reduction of postmenopausal symptoms and for the preservation of bone mineral density, but recent epidemiological studies suggest that combined estrogen and progestogen hormone replacement therapy (HRT) possesses several detrimental effects. …
- NAID 110009518073
- ... of menopause, including estrogen. This article explains how estrogen works and discusses the risks and benefits of menopausal hormone therapy. Information about non-hormonal treatment options is available separately as .) .) ...
- In postmenopausal women with incontinence, however, randomized controlled trials have shown that hormone therapy either has no effect 11-15 or actually worsens preexisting incontinence. 16, 17 Among women without ...
- care、cure、curing、practice、psychotherapy、regimen、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、treat、treatment、treatment protocol
- (ns.)postmenoposal woman 閉経後女性, (np.)postmenoposal women
- premenoposal, premenoposal women