全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 膣後壁欠損の外科的マネージメント surgical management of posterior vaginal defects
- 2. Posterior cruciate ligament injury
- 3. 左脚後枝ブロック left posterior fascicular block
- 4. 膣後壁欠損の臨床症状、診断、および非外科的マネージメント clinical manifestations diagnosis and nonsurgical management of posterior vaginal defects
- 5. 後方循環系の脳血管症候群 posterior circulation cerebrovascular syndromes
- Selection criteria for selective dorsal rhizotomy in children with spastic cerebral palsy: a systematic review of the literature.
- Grunt S, Fieggen AG, Vermeulen RJ, Becher JG, Langerak NG.Author information Department of Paediatric Neurology, University Children's Hospital, Berne, Switzerland.AbstractAIM: Information regarding the selection procedure for selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) in children with spastic cerebral palsy (CP) is scarce. Therefore, the aim of this study was to summarize the selection criteria for SDR in children with spastic CP.
- Developmental medicine and child neurology.Dev Med Child Neurol.2013 Sep 24. doi: 10.1111/dmcn.12277. [Epub ahead of print]
- AIM: Information regarding the selection procedure for selective dorsal rhizotomy (SDR) in children with spastic cerebral palsy (CP) is scarce. Therefore, the aim of this study was to summarize the selection criteria for SDR in children with spastic CP.METHOD: A systematic review was carried out usi
- PMID 24106928
- Use of electrophysiological monitoring in selective rhizotomy treating glossopharyngeal neuralgia.
- Zhang W, Chen M, Zhang W, Chai Y.Author information Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Ninth People's Hospital, Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, 639 Zhi-zao-ju Road, Shanghai 200011, China.AbstractThe aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of electrophysiological monitoring on selective rhizotomy of the glossopharyngeal nerve (SRGN) in treatment of glossopharyngeal neuralgia (GPN). From December, 2009 to May, 2012, SRGN was carried out on 8 patients with GPN, through a suboccipital sigmoid sinus posterior approach. The electrodes were placed on the cricothyroid muscle (vagus nerve). Two groups of amplitudes (A1 and A2) were recorded. A1 was recorded when the mixed nerve root was stimulated, and A2 when the part of the vagus nerve was stimulated. The glossopharyngeal nerve was sectioned and the vagus nerve was preserved. If A1/A2 < 50%, the mixed nerve root should be sectioned, otherwise the mixed nerve root should be retained. As the representation of vagus nerve, the averages of A1 and A2 were 22 and 36 μV respectively. The 8 patients were followed up for 9-39 months. Seven patients (87.5%) obtained complete pain relief (excellent) without complications such as hoarseness, dysphagia, and cough. One case (12.5%) obtained moderate relief (good), and was under control with carbamazepine at a dosage of 600 mg/d. Cough was occurred in this patient, but relieved in two months. Electrophysiological monitoring in SRGN can improve the efficiency of pain relief and reduce the incidence of complications.
- Journal of cranio-maxillo-facial surgery : official publication of the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery.J Craniomaxillofac Surg.2013 Sep 13. pii: S1010-5182(13)00247-3. doi: 10.1016/j.jcms.2013.08.004. [Epub ahead of print]
- The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of electrophysiological monitoring on selective rhizotomy of the glossopharyngeal nerve (SRGN) in treatment of glossopharyngeal neuralgia (GPN). From December, 2009 to May, 2012, SRGN was carried out on 8 patients with GPN, through a suboccipital sig
- PMID 24095216
- A new cervical nerve root avulsion model using a posterior extra-vertebral approach in rats.
- Noguchi T, Ohta S, Kakinoki R, Kaizawa Y, Matsuda S.Author information Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University, 54 Shogoinkawahara-cho, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto City, Kyoto 606-8507, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBACKGROUND: The nerve root avulsion injury causes decrease of motor neurons in the spinal ventral horn. To investigate the motoneuron death after avulsion injury in rats, the intradural root avulsion procedure is usually used, although it is technically demanding and associated with a risk of unexpected spinal cord damage. We have developed a new cervical nerve root avulsion procedure in rats and investigated the validity of our procedure.
- Journal of brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injury.J Brachial Plex Peripher Nerve Inj.2013 Sep 11;8(1):8. doi: 10.1186/1749-7221-8-8.
- BACKGROUND: The nerve root avulsion injury causes decrease of motor neurons in the spinal ventral horn. To investigate the motoneuron death after avulsion injury in rats, the intradural root avulsion procedure is usually used, although it is technically demanding and associated with a risk of unexpe
- PMID 24020460
- Neurosurgical Management of Childhood Spasticity: Functional Posterior Rhizotomy and Intrathecal Baclofen Infusion Therapy
- MOROTA Nobuhito,IHARA Satoshi,OGIWARA Hideki
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica advpub(0), 2015
- … Functional posterior rhizotomy (FPR), which was first introduced to Japan in 1996, is best indicated for children with spastic cerebral palsy, regardless of the clinical severity of spasticity. … Surgery is generally carried out in the cauda equina, where the posterior root is separated from the anterior one, and neurophysiological procedures are used to judge which nerve root/rootlet should be cut. …
- NAID 130005091044
- 痙縮の機能神経外科治療 (特集 痙縮の臨床神経学)
- 鮎澤 聡,井原 哲,青木 司
- Brain and nerve : 神経研究の進歩 66(9), 1057-1068, 2014-09
- NAID 40020203262
- 平 孝臣
- 臨床神経学 53(11), 966-968, 2013
- … パーキンソン病や本態性振戦（ET）のような不随意運動疾患以外にも，重度の痙縮，運動麻痺回復などが外科治療の対象となる．ETではposterior subthalamic areaが新たなターゲットとして注目を浴びている．また低侵襲的治療としてMRI内でおこなう経頭蓋集束超音波照射治療が注目されている．全身性ジストニアでは淡蒼球内節のDBSが確立されている．書痙や音楽家の動作特異性局所ジストニアも視床Vo核の手術により長期効 …
- NAID 130004505484
- posterior rhizotomy