出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/10 08:57:44」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 膣後壁欠損の外科的マネージメント surgical management of posterior vaginal defects
- 2. 左脚後枝ブロック left posterior fascicular block
- 3. 膣後壁欠損の臨床症状、診断、および非外科的マネージメント clinical manifestations diagnosis and nonsurgical management of posterior vaginal defects
- 4. 後方循環系の脳血管症候群 posterior circulation cerebrovascular syndromes
- 5. アキレス腱以外の足首の腱障害 non achilles ankle tendinopathy
- Histopathology of fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) exposed to hydroxylated fullerenes.
- Jovanović B, Whitley EM, Palić D.Author information Chair for Fish Diseases and Fisheries Biology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich (LMU) , Munich , Germany.AbstractAbstract Hydroxylated fullerenes are reported to be very strong antioxidants, acting to quench reactive oxygen species, thus having strong potential for important and widespread applications in innovative therapies for a variety of disease processes. However, their potential for toxicological side effects is still largely controversial and unknown. Effects of hydroxylated fullerenes C60(OH)24 on the fathead minnow (Pimephales promelas) were investigated microscopically after a 72-hour (acute) exposure by intraperitoneal injection of 20 ppm of hydroxylated fullerenes per gram of body mass. Cumulative, semi-quantitative histopathologic evaluation of brain, liver, anterior kidney, posterior kidney, skin, coelom, gills and the vestibuloauditory system revealed significant differences between control and hydroxylated fullerene-treated fish. Fullerene-treated fish had much higher cumulative histopathology scores. Histopathologic changes included loss of cellularity in the interstitium of the kidney, a primary site of haematopoiesis in fish, and loss of intracytoplasmic glycogen in liver. In the coelom, variable numbers of leukocytes, including many macrophages and fewer heterophils and rodlet cells, were admixed with the nanomaterial. These findings raise concern about in vivo administration of hydroxylated fullerenes in experimental drugs and procedures in human medicine, and should be investigated in more detail.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Nov;8:755-63. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.828794. Epub 2013 Aug 22.
- Abstract Hydroxylated fullerenes are reported to be very strong antioxidants, acting to quench reactive oxygen species, thus having strong potential for important and widespread applications in innovative therapies for a variety of disease processes. However, their potential for toxicological side e
- PMID 23883179
- Aging is associated with changes in the neural circuits underlying empathy.
- Chen YC1, Chen CC2, Decety J3, Cheng Y4.Author information 1Institute of Neuroscience and Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan.2Institute of Neuroscience and Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan; Department of Neurology, Cathay General Hospital, Hsinchu, Taiwan.3Department of Psychology and Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA.4Institute of Neuroscience and Brain Research Center, National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan; Department of Rehabilitation, National Yang-Ming University Hospital, Yilan, Taiwan. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractAlthough the neurodevelopment of empathy from childhood to adolescence has been documented, no study has yet examined it across a life span aging perspective. Sixty-five healthy participants from 3 age groups (young, middle-aged, old) underwent functional magnetic resonance imaging while presented with visual stimuli depicting body parts being injured, either accidentally by oneself or intentionally by another, thus isolating pain and agency as 2 variables of interest. Older adults reported less dispositional emotional empathy as assessed by the interpersonal reactivity index, and their unpleasantness ratings were more sensitive to intentional harm. The response in anterior insula and anterior mid-cingulate cortex to others' pain, indicative of emotional empathy, showed an age-related decline, whereas the response in medial prefrontal cortex and posterior superior temporal sulcus to perceived agency did not change with age. Dynamic causal modeling demonstrated that their effective connectivity remained stable. The pattern of hemodynamic response was not related to regional gray matter volume loss. These findings suggest that the neural response associated with emotional empathy lessened with age, whereas the response to perceived agency is preserved.
- Neurobiology of aging.Neurobiol Aging.2014 Apr;35(4):827-36. doi: 10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2013.10.080. Epub 2013 Oct 18.
- Although the neurodevelopment of empathy from childhood to adolescence has been documented, no study has yet examined it across a life span aging perspective. Sixty-five healthy participants from 3 age groups (young, middle-aged, old) underwent functional magnetic resonance imaging while presented w
- PMID 24211010
- Alexia due to ischemic stroke of the visual word form area.
- Turkeltaub PE, Goldberg EM, Postman-Caucheteux WA, Palovcak M, Quinn C, Cantor C, Coslett HB.Author information a Department of Neurology , Georgetown University , 4000 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington , DC 20057 , USA.AbstractThe visual word form area (VWFA) is a region in the posterior left occipitotemporal cortex adjacent to the fusiform gyrus hypothesized to mediate word recognition. Evidence supporting the role of this area in reading comes from neuroimaging studies of normal subjects, case-controlled lesion studies, and studies of patients with surgical resection of the VWFA for tumors or epilepsy. Based on these prior reports, a small discrete lesion to the VWFA would be expected to cause alexia in a literate person without prior brain process, but such a case has not previously been reported to our knowledge. Here, we report the case of a previously-healthy 63-year-old man with the acute onset of alexia without other significant impairments. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of the brain revealed a small ischemic stroke localized to the inferior left occipitotemporal cortex, corresponding to the approximate location of the putative VWFA. Characteristic of pure alexia, testing in the weeks following the stroke revealed a letter-by-letter reading strategy and a word length effect on single word reading. Formal visual field testing was normal. There was no color anomia, or object or face recognition deficits, although a mild agraphia may have been present. This case of acute-onset alexia in a previously normal individual due to a small stroke restricted to the VWFA and sparing occipital cortex and white matter pathways supports the conclusion that the VWFA is crucial for reading.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Apr;20(2):230-5. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2013.770873. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
- The visual word form area (VWFA) is a region in the posterior left occipitotemporal cortex adjacent to the fusiform gyrus hypothesized to mediate word recognition. Evidence supporting the role of this area in reading comes from neuroimaging studies of normal subjects, case-controlled lesion studies,
- PMID 23528139
- Abnormal default-mode network homogeneity in first-episode, drug-naive schizophrenia at rest.
- Guo W1, Yao D2, Jiang J2, Su Q2, Zhang Z2, Zhang J2, Yu L2, Xiao C2.Author information 1Mental Health Center, the First Affiliated Hospital, Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgMental Health Center, the First Affiliated Hospital, Guangxi Medical University, Nanning, Guangxi 530021, China.AbstractBACKGROUND: Dysconnectivity hypothesis posits that schizophrenia relates to abnormal resting-state connectivity within the default-mode network (DMN) and this aberrant connectivity is considered as contribution of difficulties in self-referential and introspective processing. However, little is known about the alterations of the network homogeneity (NH) of the DMN in schizophrenia. In the present study, we used an automatic NH method to investigate the NH of the DMN in schizophrenia patients at rest.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2014 Mar 3;49:16-20. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2013.10.021. Epub 2013 Nov 9.
- BACKGROUND: Dysconnectivity hypothesis posits that schizophrenia relates to abnormal resting-state connectivity within the default-mode network (DMN) and this aberrant connectivity is considered as contribution of difficulties in self-referential and introspective processing. However, little is know
- PMID 24216538
- 症例報告 輸血後に行った単純子宮全摘出術術後に可逆性後頭葉白質脳症(PRES)を発症した子宮筋腫の1例
- 野田 穂寿美,西崎 孝道,荒木 梢 [他]
- 産婦人科の進歩 67(3), 307-313, 2015-08
- NAID 40020555148
- 妊娠高血圧症候群による子癇発作,posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome,急性肺水腫を生じた妊婦に対する帝王切開の麻酔経験
- 會田 純子,奥谷 博愛,小田 裕 [他]
- 麻酔 64(8), 856-859, 2015-08
- NAID 40020555045
- 成人期扁平足に対する踵骨骨切り術 (特集 足の外科最新手術のコツと落とし穴) -- (骨切り術)
- 生駒 和也,城戸 優充,今井 寛 [他]
- 整形・災害外科 58(9), 1205-1211, 2015-08
- NAID 40020552498
- 症例報告 搔痒感から発症した視神経脊髄炎の再発
- 松浦 潤,木村 彩香,笠井 高士 [他]
- Brain and nerve : 神経研究の進歩 67(8), 1057-1060, 2015-08
- NAID 40020550801
- In Bayesian statistics, the posterior probability of a random event or an uncertain proposition is the conditional probability that is assigned after the relevant evidence is taken into account. Similarly, the posterior probability distribution is the ...
- 後帯状皮質（こうたいじょうひしつ、英: Posterior cingulate cortex）は、帯状皮質の最後 部に存在し、前帯状皮質の後ろにある。また、後帯状皮質は "辺縁葉"の上部にあたる。 帯状皮質は脳の正中線のまわりの領域から成っており、膨大後部皮質 (retrosplenial ...
- Definition of posterior from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
|拡張検索||「left ventricular posterior wall」|
- comb form.
- belatedly, tardily
- behindhand, in arrears
- after、afterward、afterwards、behind、below-mentioned、late、mentioned below、next、post、posterior、subsequent