出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/08/01 15:22:13」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 遺伝的変異の概要 overview of genetic variation
- 2. 遺伝学用語集 glossary of genetic terms
- 3. 成人における抗癌剤の投与 dosing of anticancer agents in adults
- 4. 遺伝学およびゲノミクスのためのツール：細胞遺伝学および分子遺伝学 tools for genetics and genomics cytogenetics and molecular genetics
- 5. 遺伝性疾患の基本原則 basic principles of genetic disease
- Relationship between interleukin-1β and depressive disorder after acute coronary syndrome.
- Kang HJ1, Bae KY1, Kim SW1, Shin IS1, Hong YJ2, Ahn Y2, Jeong MH2, Yoon JS1, Kim JM3.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2017 Jan 4;72:55-59. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2016.09.001. Epub 2016 Sep 5.
- This study was aimed to investigate the effect of serum interleukin (IL)-1β in the depression trajectory after acute coronary syndrome (ACS) considering two IL-1β polymorphisms: -511C/T or +3953C/T. A total of 969 patients were evaluated within 2weeks after ACS and of these, 711 were followed-up 1
- PMID 27608541
- Racial disparities in prostate cancer: a molecular perspective.
- Bhardwaj A1, Srivastava SK2, Khan MA2, Prajapati VK2, Singh S3, Carter JE4, Singh AP3.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition).Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).2017 Jan 1;22:772-782.
- Prostate cancer incidence and mortality rates are remarkably higher in African-American men as compared to their European-Americans counterparts. Despite these recognitions, precise causes underlying such prevalent racial disparities remain poorly understood. Although socioeconomic factors could acc
- PMID 27814645
- Molecular mechanisms of the genetic risk factors in pathogenesis of Alzheimer disease.
- Kanatsu K1, Tomita T2.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Landmark edition).Front Biosci (Landmark Ed).2017 Jan 1;22:180-192.
- Alzheimer disease (AD) is a neurodegenerative disease characterized by the extensive deposition of senile plaques and neurofibrillary tangles. Until recently, only the APOE gene had been known as a genetic risk factor for late-onset AD (LOAD), which accounts for more than 95% of all AD cases. Howeve
- PMID 27814610
- Polymorphism involves one of two or more variants of a particular DNA sequence. The most common type of polymorphism involves variation at a single base pair. Polymorphisms can also be much larger in size and involve long ...
- Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms (SNPs) Developments in DNA sequencing now make it easy to look for allelic versions of a gene by sequencing samples of the gene taken from different members of a population (or from a ...
|拡張検索||「single nucleotide polymorphisms」|