全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. アフェレシス治療（血漿交換または血球アフェレシス）：適応およびテクノロジー therapeutic apheresis plasma exchange or cytapheresis indications and technology
- 2. 赤血球増加症患者に対する診断的アプローチ diagnostic approach to the patient with polycythemia
- 3. 妊娠中の血液学的変化 hematologic changes in pregnancy
- 4. 妊娠に対する母体の心血管系および血行動態の適応 maternal cardiovascular and hemodynamic adaptations to pregnancy
- 5. ネフローゼ症候群患者における浮腫の病態生理学および治療 pathophysiology and treatment of edema in patients with the nephrotic syndrome
- Dispersive micro-solid phase extraction using magnetic nanoparticle modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes coupled with surfactant-enhanced spectrofluorimetry for sensitive determination of lomefloxacin and ofloxacin from biological samples.
- Amoli-Diva M1, Pourghazi K2, Hajjaran S3.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2016 Mar 1;60:30-6. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.11.013. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- A dispersive micro-solid-phase extraction (D-μ-SPE) procedure coupled with surfactant-enhanced spectrofluorimetric detection was developed for determination of ofloxacin and lomefloxacin from biological and environmental samples. The D-μ-SPE procedure was performed using magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticl
- PMID 26706503
- Development and validation of a laser-induced breakdown spectroscopic method for ultra-trace determination of Cu, Mn, Cd and Pb metals in aqueous droplets after drying.
- Aras N1, Yalçın Ş2.
- Talanta.Talanta.2016 Mar 1;149:53-61. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.11.031. Epub 2015 Nov 14.
- The present study reports a fast and accurate methodology for laser-induced breakdown spectroscopic, LIBS, analysis of aqueous samples for environmental monitoring purposes. This methodology has two important attributes: one is the use of a 300nm oxide coated silicon wafer substrate (Si+SiO2) for th
- PMID 26717813
- Pre-clinical investigation of the modulation of quetiapine plasma pharmacokinetics and tissues biodistribution by lipid-core nanocapsules.
- Carreño F1, Paese K2, Silva CM3, Guterres SS4, Dalla Costa T5.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2016 Feb 5;119:152-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2015.11.027. Epub 2015 Dec 2.
- This study aims to investigate the changes in plasma pharmacokinetics and liver and brain distribution of quetiapine (QTP) due to its encapsulation into a polymeric nanocarrier. For this reason a bioanalytical method was developed and validated in order to quantify QTP in plasma, liver and brain tis
- PMID 26683988
- Target-controlled infusion and population pharmacokinetics of landiolol hydrochloride in patients with peripheral arterial disease.
- 國澤 卓之,山岸 昭夫,須野 学,Nakade Susumu,Honda Naoki,黒澤 温,田崎 嘉一,岩崎 寛
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management 11, 107-114, 2015-01
- … After inducing anesthesia, landiolol hydrochloride was administered at target plasma concentrations of 500 and 1,000 ng/mL for 30 minutes each. … A total of 112 data points of plasma concentration were collected from the patients and used for the population PK analysis. … distribution volume of the central compartment, 65.0 mL/kg; … distribution volume of the peripheral compartment, 54.4 mL/kg; …
- NAID 120005606068
- Elevated plasma B-type natriuretic peptide concentration and resistive index, but not decreased aortic distensibility, associate with impaired blood flow at popliteal artery in type 2 diabetic patients
- Tajima Yoshitaka,Suzuki Eiji,Saito Jun,Murase Hiroshi,Horikawa Yukio,Takeda Jun
- Endocrine Journal 62(6), 503-511, 2015
- … Plasma B-type natriuretic peptide (BNP) concentrations were measured. … Distensibility in ascending thoracic and abdominal aortas as well as total flow volume and resistive index at popliteal artery were evaluated by gated magnetic resonance imaging. …
- NAID 130005085771
- the total volume of plasma in the body, elevated in diseases of the liver and spleen and in vitamin C deficiency and lowered in Addison's disease, dehydration, and shock. The normal plasma volume in males is 39 mL/kg of body weight; ...
- . Blood plasma volume may be expanded by or drained to extravascular fluid when there are changes in Starling forces across capillary walls. For example, when blood pressure drops in circulatory shock, ...
- plasm, blood plasma