出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/11/11 17:05:17」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児<wbr>における<wbr>身体的虐待<wbr>：<wbr>診断的評価<wbr>と<wbr>マネージメント<wbr> physical abuse in children diagnostic evaluation and management
- 2. 小児<wbr>における<wbr>身体的虐待<wbr>：<wbr>疫学<wbr>と<wbr>臨床症状<wbr> physical abuse in children epidemiology and clinical manifestations
- 3. 配偶者<wbr>などからの<wbr>暴力<wbr>：<wbr>診断<wbr>および<wbr>スクリーニング<wbr> intimate partner violence diagnosis and screening
- 4. 配偶者<wbr>などからの<wbr>暴力<wbr>：<wbr>介入<wbr>および<wbr>患者<wbr>マネージメント<wbr> intimate partner violence intervention and patient management
- 5. 児童虐待<wbr>の<wbr>整形外科的側面<wbr> orthopedic aspects of child abuse
- Monitoring of selected priority and emerging contaminants in the Guadalquivir River and other related surface waters in the province of Jaén, South East Spain.
- Robles-Molina J1, Gilbert-López B1, García-Reyes JF1, Molina-Díaz A2.Author information 1Analytical Chemistry Research Group, Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry, University of Jaén, 23071 Jaén, Spain.2Analytical Chemistry Research Group, Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry, University of Jaén, 23071 Jaén, Spain. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe province of Jaén counts with four natural parks, numerous rivers, reservoirs and wetlands; moreover, it is probably the region with higher olive oil production in the world, which makes this zone a proper target to be studied based on the European Water Framework Directive 2000/60/CE. The aim of this survey is to monitor a total number of 373 compounds belonging to different families (pesticides, PAHs, nitrosamines, drugs of abuse, pharmaceuticals and life-style compounds) in surface waters located at different points of the province of Jaén. Among these compounds some priority organic substances (regulated by the EU Directive 2008/105/EC) and pollutants of emerging concern (not regulated yet) can be found. A liquid chromatography electrospray time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LC-TOFMS) method covering 340 compounds was developed and applied, together with a gas chromatography triple-quadrupole mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) method which enabled the analysis of 63 organic contaminants (30 of these compounds are analyzed by LC-TOFMS as well). From April 2009 to November 2010 a total of 83 surface water samples were collected (rivers, reservoirs and wetlands). In this period numerous organic contaminants were detected, most of them at the ngL(-1) level. The most frequently priority substances found were chlorpyrifos ethyl, diuron and hexachlorobenzene. Within the other groups, the most frequently detected compounds were: terbuthylazine, oxyfluorfen, desethyl terbuthylazine, diphenylamine (pesticide family); fluorene, phenanthrene, pyrene (PAHs group), codeine, paracetamol (pharmaceuticals compounds) and caffeine, nicotine (life-style compounds). As is could be expected, the total concentration of emerging contaminants is distinctly larger than that of priority pollutants, highlighting the importance of continuing with the study of their presence, fate and effects in aquatic environments. However, concentration levels (at the ng per liter level) are low in general for both kinds of contaminants which minimizes the possible harmful effect on the environment.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2014 May 1;479-480:247-57. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2014.01.121. Epub 2014 Feb 21.
- The province of Jaén counts with four natural parks, numerous rivers, reservoirs and wetlands; moreover, it is probably the region with higher olive oil production in the world, which makes this zone a proper target to be studied based on the European Water Framework Directive 2000/60/CE. The aim o
- PMID 24561930
- Long- or short-acting opioids for chronic non-malignant pain? A qualitative systematic review.
- Pedersen L1, Borchgrevink PC, Riphagen II, Fredheim OM.Author information 1National Competence Centre for Complex Symptom Disorders, Institute of Circulation and Medical Imaging, Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway.AbstractIn selected patients with chronic non-malignant pain, chronic opioid therapy is indicated. Published guidelines recommend long-acting over short-acting opioids in these patients. The aim of this systematic review was to investigate whether long-acting opioids in chronic non-malignant pain are superior to short-acting opioids in pain relief, physical function, sleep quality, quality of life or adverse events. This review was performed according to the Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses statement. PubMed, Embase and Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials were searched for relevant trials up to July 2012. Reference lists of included trials and relevant reviews were in addition searched by hand. Of the 1168 identified publications, 6 randomised trials evaluating efficacy and safety filled the criteria for inclusion. None of them found a significantly better pain relief, significantly less consumption of rescue analgesia, improved quality of sleep or improved physical function from long-acting opioids. None of the trials investigated quality of life. None of the trials investigated adverse events properly nor addiction, tolerance or hyperalgesia. Three trials in healthy volunteers with a recreational drug use, found no difference in abuse potential between long- and short-acting opioids. While long term, comparative data are lacking, there is fair evidence from short-term trials that long-acting opioids provide equal pain relief compared with short-acting opioids. Contrary to several guidelines, there is no evidence supporting long-acting opioids superiority to short-acting ones in improving functional outcomes, reducing side effects or addiction.
- Acta anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand.2014 Apr;58(4):390-401. doi: 10.1111/aas.12279.
- In selected patients with chronic non-malignant pain, chronic opioid therapy is indicated. Published guidelines recommend long-acting over short-acting opioids in these patients. The aim of this systematic review was to investigate whether long-acting opioids in chronic non-malignant pain are superi
- PMID 24617618
- Alcohol and tobacco use among maltreated and non-maltreated adolescents in a birth cohort.
- Mills R1, Alati R, Strathearn L, Najman JM.Author information 1School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Herston, Qld, Australia; Department of Paediatrics, Logan Hospital, Loganholme DC, Qld, Australia.AbstractAIMS: This study examines whether child maltreatment experience predicts adolescent tobacco and alcohol use.
- Addiction (Abingdon, England).Addiction.2014 Apr;109(4):672-80. doi: 10.1111/add.12447. Epub 2014 Jan 16.
- AIMS: This study examines whether child maltreatment experience predicts adolescent tobacco and alcohol use.METHODS: The subjects were participants in the Mater-University Study of Pregnancy (MUSP), a birth cohort of 7223, of whom 5158 (71.4%) were available for analysis at the 14-year follow-up. Ch
- PMID 24325599
- 愛着の"つまづき"及び児童虐待への予防的支援 : Healthy Families America プログラムを中心に
- 久保田 まり
- 人文・社会科学論集 = Toyo Eiwa Journal of the humanities and social sciences 31, 47-62, 2014-03
- … Child maltreatment not only results in acute physical injuries but also predicts mental health problems, and adult relationship problems. …
- NAID 120005419029
- 機能性消化管障害発現における幼少期被虐待歴の関与 (特集 機能性消化管障害の病態と治療)
- 大島 忠之,三輪 洋人
- 消化器内科 58(2), 148-154, 2014-02
- NAID 40020007551
- 精神科病院療養病棟の看護師が捉える高齢者虐待と身体拘束 : 面接調査の結果より
- 松下 年子,宇賀神 恵理
- 高齢者虐待防止研究 10(1), 162-174, 2014
- NAID 40020038341
- Physical abuse is when someone hurts or injures you on purpose. Find out what to do if you are being physically abused, or someone you know is. ... Anybody can be physically abusive, including: your mum, your dad or your carer
- National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse. ... Physical Abuse Physical abuse is physical force or violence that results in bodily injury, pain, or impairment. It includes assault, battery, and inappropriate restraint.
- physical abuse
- 成人(physicalabuse of adult)
- 小児 (physicalabuse of child)
- physical abuse
- ill-treated, maltreated, mistreated