出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/12/12 07:50:18」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Identification of influential events concerning the Antarctic ozone hole over southern Brazil and the biological effects induced by UVB and UVA radiation in an endemic treefrog species.
- Passaglia Schuch A1, Dos Santos MB2, Mendes Lipinski V2, Vaz Peres L1, Dos Santos CP2, Zanini Cechin S2, Jorge Schuch N3, Kirsh Pinheiro D1, da Silva Loreto EL4.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety.Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.2015 Aug;118:190-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2015.04.029.
- The increased incidence of solar ultraviolet radiation (UV) due to ozone depletion has been affecting both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems and it may help to explain the enigmatic decline of amphibian populations in specific localities. In this work, influential events concerning the Antarctic oz
- PMID 25957080
- Photoreactivation of Escherichia coli is impaired at high growth temperatures.
- Xu L1, Tian C2, Lu X3, Ling L3, Lv J3, Wu M1, Zhu G4.
- Journal of photochemistry and photobiology. B, Biology.J Photochem Photobiol B.2015 Jun;147:37-46. doi: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2015.03.012. Epub 2015 Mar 23.
- Photolyase repairs UV-induced lesions in DNA using light energy, which is the principle of photoreactivation. Active photolyase contains the two-electron-reduced flavin cofactor. We observed that photoreactivation of Escherichia coli was impaired at growth temperatures ⩾37°C, and growth in this t
- PMID 25839748
- Are the mitochondrial respiratory complexes blocked by NO the targets for the laser and LED therapy?
- Buravlev EA1, Zhidkova TV, Osipov AN, Vladimirov YA.
- Lasers in medical science.Lasers Med Sci.2015 Jan;30(1):173-80. doi: 10.1007/s10103-014-1639-8. Epub 2014 Aug 14.
- Effects of laser (442 and 532 nm) and light-emitting diode (LED) (650 nm) radiation on mitochondrial respiration and mitochondrial electron transport rate (complexes II-III and IV) in the presence of nitric oxide (NO) were investigated. It was found that nitric oxide (300 nM-10 μM) suppresses mitoc
- PMID 25118663
- The Bunsen-Roscoe reciprocity law in ultraviolet-B-induced mortality of the two-spotted spider mite Tetranychus urticae.
- Murata Yasumasa,Osakabe Masahiro
- Journal of insect physiology 59(3), 241-247, 2013-03-00
- … These results suggest that a photoreactivation mechanism plays an important role in the survival of this mite under solar radiation. …
- NAID 120005242564
- Diphenyleneiodonium Chloride, an Inhibitor of Reduced Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Oxidase, Suppresses Light-Dependent Induction of Clock and DNA Repair Genes in Zebrafish
- Osaki Tomomi,Uchida Yoshimi,Hirayama Jun [他],Nishina Hiroshi
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 34(8), 1343-1347, 2011
- … ROS both alters the reduction–oxidation (redox) state of these cells and stimulates intracellular extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK)/mitogen activated protein kinase (MAPK) cascades that transduce photic signals activating the transcription of particular light-responsive genes, including some clock genes and some DNA repair genes involved in photoreactivation. …
- NAID 130000936611
- UVB-induced damage and photoreactivation in the integument of the terrestrial isopod Armadillidium vulgare
- 佐藤 由紀子,阿部 道夫,佐々木 史江 [他],中村 真樹,高柳 信之輔,根岸 寿美子
- 慶應義塾大学日吉紀要 自然科学 (47), 1-13, 2010-00-00
- … However, ultrastructural changes induced by UVB and subsequent mechanisms remain unsolved "in vivo", due to the absence of suitable living animal models to investigate the photoreactivation following UV damage. … These results suggest that the photoreactivation mechanism and the pigment cell layer are important to protection from UVB in living A. …
- NAID 120002317553