出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/06/25 06:33:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 抗リン脂質抗体症候群の診断 diagnosis of the antiphospholipid syndrome
- 2. 抱合型高ビリルビン血症関連の遺伝性疾患 inherited disorders associated with conjugated hyperbilirubinemia
- 3. 成人における全身性エリテマトーデスの血液学的異常 hematologic manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus in adults
- 4. 赤血球細胞膜の動態および機構 red blood cell membrane dynamics and organization
- 5. 第VIII因子および第IX因子の生物学と正常な機能 biology and normal function of factor viii and factor ix
- Composition and microstructure of colostrum and mature bovine milk fat globule membrane.
- Zou X1, Guo Z2, Jin Q3, Huang J4, Cheong L5, Xu X6, Wang X7.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Oct 15;185:362-70. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.03.145. Epub 2015 Apr 4.
- The microstructures of colostrum and mature bovine milk fat globule membrane (MFGM) were investigated using confocal laser scanning microscopy (CLSM) at different temperatures, and the relationships between microstructure variations and the chemical compositions of the MFGM were also examined. Using
- PMID 25952880
- Conversion of polar and non-polar algae oil lipids to fatty acid methyl esters with solid acid catalysts - A model compound study.
- Asikainen M1, Munter T2, Linnekoski J3.
- Bioresource technology.Bioresour Technol.2015 Sep;191:300-5. doi: 10.1016/j.biortech.2015.05.001. Epub 2015 May 14.
- Bio-based fuels are becoming more and more important due to the depleting fossil resources. The production of biodiesel from algae oil is challenging compared to terrestrial vegetable oils, as algae oil consists of polar fatty acids, such as phospholipids and glycolipids, as well as non-polar trigly
- PMID 26004380
- Positional analysis of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine via LC with a charged aerosol detector.
- Kiełbowicz G1, Chojnacka A2, Gliszczyńska A2, Gładkowski W2, Kłobucki M2, Niezgoda N2, Wawrzeńczyk C2.
- Talanta.Talanta.2015 Aug 15;141:137-42. doi: 10.1016/j.talanta.2015.03.039. Epub 2015 Apr 9.
- A new method for the positional analysis of egg yolk phospholipids (PLs) (phosphatidylcholine-PC, phosphatidylethanolamine-PE) using liquid chromatography with charge aerosol detector (CAD) is described. The method is based on six-step procedure: 1) extraction of phospholipids from tissue sample, 2)
- PMID 25966393
- Phospholipid Flippases Lem3p-Dnf1p and Lem3p-Dnf2p Are Involved in the Sorting of the Tryptophan Permease Tat2p in Yeast
- Hachiro Takeru,Yamamoto Takaharu,Nakano Kenji,Tanaka Kazuma
- Journal of Biological Chemistry 288(5), 3594-3608, 2013-02-01
- … In budding yeast, heteromeric flippases, including Lem3p-Dnf1p and -Dnf2p translocate phospholipids to the cytoplasmic leaflet of membranes. … The NH2-terminal cytoplasmic region of Tat2p containing ubiquitination acceptor lysines interacted with liposomes containing acidic phospholipids, including phosphatidylserine. …
- NAID 120005228251
- 山本 幸弘,水田 絵理,原 節子
- 成蹊大学理工学研究報告 = The journal of the Faculty of Science and Technology, Seikei University 49(2), 95-96, 2012-12-01
- NAID 120005271045
- Phospholipids belong to the lipid family of biological polymers. A phospholipid is composed of two fatty acids, a glycerol unit, a phosphate group and a polar molecule. Phospholipids belong to the lipid family of biological polymers. A ...
- (fŏs'fō-lĭp'ĭd) Any of various phosphorus-containing lipids, such as lecithin, that are composed mainly of fatty acids, a phosphate group, and a simple organic molecule such as glycerol. Phospholipids are the main lipids in cell ...