出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/02/07 15:54:14」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Liraglutide in the treatment of obesity.
- Ng SY1, Wilding JP.
- Expert opinion on biological therapy.Expert Opin Biol Ther.2014 Aug;14(8):1215-24. doi: 10.1517/14712598.2014.925870. Epub 2014 Jun 6.
- Introduction: Obesity is a global epidemic with important healthcare and financial implications. Most current antiobesity pharmacological therapies are unsatisfactory due to undesirable side effects. Many drugs have been withdrawn due to safety concerns. Maintaining weight loss remains the Achilles'
- PMID 24905058
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Qsymia for Weight Loss.
- Finkelstein EA1, Kruger E, Karnawat S.
- PharmacoEconomics.Pharmacoeconomics.2014 Jul 2. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Phase 3 clinical trial results reveal that Qsymia is a clinically effective long-term treatment for obesity, but whether this treatment is cost-effective compared to a diet and lifestyle intervention has yet to be explored.OBJECTIVE: To quantify the incremental cost-effectiveness of Qsym
- PMID 24986038
- Topiramate's Reduction of Body Mass Index in Heavy Drinkers: Lack of Moderation by a GRIK1 Polymorphism.
- Kranzler HR, Feinn R, Gelernter J, Pond T, Covault J.
- Experimental and clinical psychopharmacology.Exp Clin Psychopharmacol.2014 Jun 30. [Epub ahead of print]
- Topiramate, which interacts with multiple neurotransmitter and enzyme systems, is approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat seizure disorder, prevent migraine, and (in combination with phentermine) reduce weight. Topiramate has also been shown in multiple studies to reduce heavy drinking
- PMID 24978347
- Fenfluramine/Dexfenfluramine と心臓弁膜症について
- 渡邉 ひかる,久保田 潔
- 臨床薬理 = Japanese journal of clinical pharmacology 40(1), 41-46, 2009-01-31
- NAID 10026157474
- Liquid chromatography studies on the pharmacokinetics of phentermine and fenfluramine in brain and blood microdialysates after intraperitoneal administration to rats
- KADDOUMI Amal,NAKASHIMA Mihoko N.,MAKI Toshihide,MATSUMURA Yoshihiro,NAKAMURA Junzo,NAKASHIMA Kenichiro
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences 791(1), 291-303, 2003-07-05
- NAID 10016532308
- Autopsy findings of heart and lungs in a patient with primary pulmonary hypertension associated with use of fenfluramine and phentermine
- TOMITA T
- Chest 121, 649-652, 2002
- NAID 30006861197
- Generally, phentermine appears to be relatively well tolerated. It can produce side effects consistent with its catecholamine-releasing properties, e.g., tachycardia (increased heart rate) and elevated blood pressure, but the incidence and ...
- Phentermine is an appetite suppressant used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity. Includes phentermine side effects, interactions and indications.
- During the 1990s, the commonly used weight-loss drug combination of fenfluramine and phenteramine was, is some patients, associated with the development of thickedned plaques on the cardiac valves. These patients were prone to develop MR, as well as aortic regurgitaion and tricuspid valve disease. (PPC. 204)