出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/13 02:16:51」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 自然免疫系の概要 an overview of the innate immune system
- 2. 貧食細胞機能の原発性疾患：概要 primary disorders of phagocytic function an overview
- 3. 慢性肉芽腫性疾患：病因、臨床症状、および診断 chronic granulomatous disease pathogenesis clinical manifestations and diagnosis
- 4. 癌免疫療法の原則 principles of cancer immunotherapy
- 5. 免疫不全症を引き起こすミエロペルオキシダーゼ欠損症および酵素白血球欠損症 myeloperoxidase deficiency and other enzymatic wbc defects causing immunodeficiency
- Modulation of monocytes in septic patients: preserved phagocytic activity, increased ROS and NO generation, and decreased production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Santos SS1, Carmo AM1, Brunialti MK1, Machado FR1, Azevedo LC2, Assunção M3, Trevelin SC4, Cunha FQ4, Salomao R5.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2016 Dec;4(1):5. doi: 10.1186/s40635-016-0078-1. Epub 2016 Feb 16.
- BACKGROUND: The nature of the inflammatory response underscoring the pathophysiology of sepsis has been extensively studied. We hypothesized that different cell functions would be differentially regulated in a patient with sepsis. We evaluated the modulation of monocyte functions during sepsis by si
- PMID 26879814
- Mitochondrial protein-derived cryptides: Are endogenous N-formylated peptides including mitocryptide-2 components of mitochondrial damage-associated molecular patterns?
- Marutani T1, Hattori T1, Tsutsumi K1, Koike Y1, Harada A1, Noguchi K1, Kiso Y1, Mukai H1.
- Biopolymers.Biopolymers.2016 Nov 4;106(4):580-7. doi: 10.1002/bip.22788.
- Recently, much attention has been paid to "nonclassical" bioactive peptides, which are fragmented peptides simultaneously produced during maturation and degradation of various functional proteins. We identified many fragmented peptides derived from various mitochondrial proteins including mitocrypti
- PMID 26600263
- Heavy chain (LvH) and light chain (LvL) of lipovitellin (Lv) of zebrafish can both bind to bacteria and enhance phagocytosis.
- Liang X1, Hu Y1, Feng S1, Zhang S1, Zhang Y2, Sun C3.
- Developmental and comparative immunology.Dev Comp Immunol.2016 Oct;63:47-55. doi: 10.1016/j.dci.2016.05.007. Epub 2016 May 13.
- Lipovitellin (Lv) is an apoprotein in oviparous animals. Lv consists of a heavy chain (LvH) and a light chain (LvL) which are traditionally regarded as energy reserves for developing embryos. Recently, Lv has been shown to be involved in immune defense of developing embryos in fish. However, it rema
- PMID 27185202
- Differential phagocytosis of Leishmania mexicana promastigotes and amastigotes by monocyte-derived dendritic cells
- Microbiology and immunology 60(6), 369-381, 2016-06
- NAID 40020866741
- Microglia in central nervous system repair after injury
- The journal of biochemistry 159(5), 491-496, 2016-05
- NAID 40020833554
- 神戸常盤大学紀要 (9), 113-119, 2016-03-31
- NAID 110010034346
- Phagocytosis, process by which certain living cells called phagocytes ingest or engulf other cells or particles. The phagocyte may be a free-living one-celled organism, such as an amoeba, or one of the body cells, such as a white ...
- phagocytosis [fag″o-si-to´sis] the engulfing of microorganisms or other cells and foreign particles by phagocytes. adj., adj phagocytot´ic. Phagocytosis. From Damjanov, 2000. phag·o·cy·to·sis (fag'ō-sī-tō'sis), The process of ingestion ...