- linear perspective
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/04/02 22:50:57」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. プレカット括約筋切開術：適応および手技に対する別視点 precut sphincterotomy another perspective on indications and techniques
- 2. プレカット括約筋切開術：有効性および合併症に関するほかの視点 precut sphincterotomy another perspective on efficacy and complications
- 3. 費用対効果分析入門 a short primer on cost effectiveness analysis
- 4. 皮膚の異型リンパ球浸潤と診断された患者に対するアプローチ approach to the patient with a diagnosis of atypical lymphocytic infiltrate of the skin
- 5. 水痘帯状疱疹ウイルス感染に対する暴露後予防 post exposure prophylaxis against varicella zoster virus infection
- Persistent infectious diseases say - IDO. Role of indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase in disease pathogenesis and implications for therapy.
- Barth H, Raghuraman S.Author information Inserm , U748, Strasbourg , France .AbstractAbstract Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) is an enzyme that catabolises tryptophan - an essential amino acid critical for T cell proliferation. Initially recognized as a first line of host defense against infectious pathogens, IDO has been subsequently identified as an important immune-regulator inhibiting T-cell responses and promoting immune tolerance. Research over the past few years has demonstrated a crucial role for IDO in the pathogenesis of persistent infections that place an enormous burden on public health. In this review, we summarize current knowledge about IDO's role in causing pathogen persistence and progression to clinical disease. We conclude with a perspective on the potential benefits and risks of therapeutic IDO manipulation.
- Critical reviews in microbiology.Crit Rev Microbiol.2014 Nov;40(4):360-8. doi: 10.3109/1040841X.2012.742037. Epub 2012 Nov 23.
- Abstract Indoleamine-2,3-dioxygenase (IDO) is an enzyme that catabolises tryptophan - an essential amino acid critical for T cell proliferation. Initially recognized as a first line of host defense against infectious pathogens, IDO has been subsequently identified as an important immune-regulator in
- PMID 23174025
- The genus Shewanella: from the briny depths below to human pathogen.
- Janda JM, Abbott SL.Author information Department of Public Health, Public Health Laboratory , Downey, CA , USA and.AbstractAbstract The genus Shewanella is currently composed of more than 50 species that inhabit a range of marine environs and ecosystems. Several members of this genus, including S. oneidensis, have been identified that could potentially play key roles in environmental processes such as bioremediation of toxic elements and heavy metals and serving as microbial fuel cells. In contrast to this beneficial role, shewanellae are increasingly being implicated as human pathogens in persons exposed through occupational or recreational activities to marine niches containing shewanellae. Documented illnesses linked to Shewanella include skin and soft tissue infections, bacteremia, and otitis media. At present, it is unclear exactly how many Shewanella species are truly bona fide human pathogens. Recent advances in the taxonomy and phylogenetic relatedness of members of this genus, however, support the concept that most human infections are caused by a single species, S. algae. Some phylogenetic data further suggest that some current members of the genus are not true Shewanella species sensu stricto. The current review summarizes our present knowledge of the distribution, epidemiology, disease spectrum, and identification of microbial species focusing on a clinical perspective.
- Critical reviews in microbiology.Crit Rev Microbiol.2014 Nov;40(4):293-312. doi: 10.3109/1040841X.2012.726209. Epub 2012 Oct 8.
- Abstract The genus Shewanella is currently composed of more than 50 species that inhabit a range of marine environs and ecosystems. Several members of this genus, including S. oneidensis, have been identified that could potentially play key roles in environmental processes such as bioremediation of
- PMID 23043419
- The cellulolytic system of Thermobifida fusca.
- Gomez Del Pulgar EM, Saadeddin A.Author information Abengoa Research , Abengoa, Campus Palmas Altas, Seville , Spain.AbstractAbstract The process of bioethanol production from biomass comprises pretreatments and enzyme-mediated hydrolysis to convert lignocellulose into fermentable sugars. Because of the recalcitrant character of cellulose, the enzymatic hydrolysis is considered the major challenge in this process to be economically competitive. These technical difficulties highlight the need for the discovery of new enzymes to optimize and lower the cost of current technologies. Microorganisms have developed efficient systems for cellulose degradation. Among cellulolytic microbes, Thermobifida fusca possesses great physiological and cellulolytic characteristics (thermostability, high activity and tolerance to a broad pH range) making it an interesting organism to be studied from an applied perspective. In this review we describe the main enzymes/proteins produced by T.fusca (cellulases, xylanases, mannanase, manosidase, CBM33 and CelR), the effect of substrate on T. fusca proteome, enzyme improvement approaches, synergism between enzymes/proteins and artificial cellulosomes.
- Critical reviews in microbiology.Crit Rev Microbiol.2014 Aug;40(3):236-47. doi: 10.3109/1040841X.2013.776512. Epub 2013 Mar 28.
- Abstract The process of bioethanol production from biomass comprises pretreatments and enzyme-mediated hydrolysis to convert lignocellulose into fermentable sugars. Because of the recalcitrant character of cellulose, the enzymatic hydrolysis is considered the major challenge in this process to be ec
- PMID 23537325
- Establishment of in vitro-in vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs - a generic product development perspective.
- Pathak SM, Aggarwal D, Venkateswarlu V.Author information Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Centre of Excellence - Bio Studies , IPDO, Innovation Plaza, Bachupally, Hyderabad-500072, Andhra Pradesh , India.AbstractAbstract In vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs (HVD) has always been a subject of great concern, in terms of both safety and efficacy, for regulatory agencies. Successful demonstration of their bioequivalence thus presents the most crucial component of a generic application, significantly contributing toward the cost and time of development. For poorly soluble drugs, such as telmisartan, dissolution represents the rate-limiting step in the gastric region and in many cases may not be complete, thereby contributing to low and highly variable bioavailability. Consequently, simulation of gastrointestinal conditions is essential to adequately predict the in vivo behavior of drug formulations. In this study, we evaluated usefulness of physiologically relevant dissolution method over commonly used acidic media to forecast comparable in vivo performance of telmisartan formulation to that of reference samples. In the present study, telmisartan was classified as a HVD and a partial replicate design with repeating the reference product and scaling the bioequivalence for the reference variability has been presented. The design has effectively decreased sample size, without increasing patient risk. Results from this project suggest that scaled average bioequivalence (SABE) provides a good approach for evaluating the bioequivalence of HVD, meeting the need for international guidelines for bioequivalence.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):401-10. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.788513. Epub 2013 Apr 22.
- Abstract In vivo equivalence of highly variable drugs (HVD) has always been a subject of great concern, in terms of both safety and efficacy, for regulatory agencies. Successful demonstration of their bioequivalence thus presents the most crucial component of a generic application, significantly con
- PMID 23607272
- ヘリウム漏れ試験の現状 (最近の漏れ試験の現状)
- 非破壊検査 64(11), 530-534, 2015-11
- NAID 40020642208
- ソーシャル・ファーム : その刑事政策的観点からの活用
- 刑政 126(11), 44-57, 2015-11
- NAID 40020640193
- 魅力顔の視覚心理と認知科学 化粧による顔の心理効果 : 顔錯視研究の観点から (特集 美と魅力に関わる顔画像研究)
- 映像情報メディア学会誌 = The journal of the Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers 69(8), 842-847, 2015-11
- NAID 40020635965
- 運営者意識からみた商店街の現状並びに課題について : 商店街におけるバリアに関する研究(その2)
- 日本建築学会計画系論文集 80(717), 2513-2522, 2015-11
- NAID 40020635723
- perspective 【名】 〔絵画などの〕遠近法、透視図法 〔遠くの物の〕遠近感、奥... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Perspective definition, a technique of depicting volumes and spatial relationships on a flat surface. See more. ... games In computer games, the virtual position from which the human player views the playing area. There are three ...
- To women who please me only by their faces, I am the very devil when I find out they have neither souls nor hearts--when they open to me a perspective of flatness, triviality, and perhaps imbecility, coarseness, and ill-temper: but to ...
- betting odds