出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/31 22:40:14」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. フルシトシン（5-FC）の薬理 pharmacology of flucytosine 5 fc
- 2. メチシリン耐性黄色ブドウ球菌の微生物学 microbiology of methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus
- Basigin interacts with both MCT1 and MCT2 in murine spermatozoa.
- Mannowetz N, Wandernoth P, Wennemuth G.SourceDepartment of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Saarland University, Homburg, Germany.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2012 May;227(5):2154-62. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22949.
- Lactate is provided to spermatogenic cells by Sertoli cells as an energy substrate and its transport is regulated by H(+) -monocarboxylate co-transporters (MCTs). In the case of several cell types it is known that MCT1 is associated with basigin and MCT2 with embigin. Here we demonstrate co-localiza
- PMID 21792931
- The transient receptor potential channel TRPV6 is dynamically expressed in bone cells but is not crucial for bone mineralization in mice.
- van der Eerden BC, Weissgerber P, Fratzl-Zelman N, Olausson J, Hoenderop JG, Schreuders-Koedam M, Eijken M, Roschger P, de Vries TJ, Chiba H, Klaushofer K, Flockerzi V, Bindels RJ, Freichel M, van Leeuwen JP.SourceDepartment of Internal Medicine, Erasmus MC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2012 May;227(5):1951-9. doi: 10.1002/jcp.22923.
- Bone is the major store for Ca(2+) in the body and plays an important role in Ca(2+) homeostasis. During bone formation and resorption Ca(2+) must be transported to and from bone by osteoblasts and osteoclasts, respectively. However, little is known about the Ca(2+) transport machinery in these
- PMID 21732366
- Phospholipid Flippases Lem3p-Dnf1p and Lem3p-Dnf2p Are Involved in the Sorting of the Tryptophan Permease Tat2p in Yeast
- Hachiro Takeru,Yamamoto Takaharu,Nakano Kenji,Tanaka Kazuma
- Journal of Biological Chemistry 288(5), 3594-3608, 2013-02-01
- … Here we report that Lem3p-Dnf1/2p are involved in transport of the tryptophan permease Tat2p to the plasma membrane. …
- NAID 120005228251
- Transcriptional response of Lactobacillus acidophilus L-92 after attachment to epithelial Caco-2 cells(GENETICS, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY, AND GENE ENGINEERING)
- Yanagihara Sae,Hirota Tatsuhiko,Yamamoto Naoyuki
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 114(6), 582-585, 2012-12
- … Transcriptome analysis showed that Lactobacilius acidophilus L-92 cells having anti-allergy effects on human up-regulated 41 genes involved permease, ABC transporter, proteinase and transcriptional regulator after attached to epithelial Caco-2 cells. …
- NAID 110009578148
- A new carbon catabolite repression mutation of Escherichia coli, mlc^*, and its use for producing isobutanol(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Nakashima Nobutaka,Tamura Tomohiro
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 114(1), 38-44, 2012-07
- … Therefore, the mlc^* mutation causes Mlc overexpression and a shortage of PtsG, which is a glucose-specific permease that is repressed by Mlc. …
- NAID 110009479362
- permease / ˈpɜr miˌeɪs, -ˌeɪz / Show Spelled [pur-mee-eys, -eyz] Show IPA noun Biochemistry. any of the proteins that mediate the transport of various molecules across biological membranes. Origin: French perméase (1956 ...
- per·me·ase noun \ ˈ pər-mē-ˌ ās, - ˌ āz\ Definition of PERMEASE: a substance that catalyzes the transport of another substance across a cell membrane Origin of PERMEASE International Scientific Vocabulary perme-(from permeate) + ...
|リンク元||「透過酵素」「担体タンパク質」「membrane transporter」「membrane transport protein」「パーミアーゼ」|
|拡張検索||「amino acid permease」|
- membrane transport protein、permease
- membrane transporter、permease