出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/01 08:33:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 下肢末梢動脈疾患の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease
- 2. 下肢末梢動脈疾患の症状を治療するための試験的治療 investigational therapies for treating symptoms of lower extremity peripheral artery disease
- 3. 上肢末梢動脈疾患の概要 overview of upper extremity peripheral artery disease
- 4. 下肢跛行患者に対する外科的マネージメント surgical management of claudication
- 5. 下肢末梢動脈疾患のスクリーニング screening for lower extremity peripheral artery disease
- Switchable skin window induced by optical clearing method for dermal blood flow imaging.
- Wang J, Shi R, Zhu D.SourceHuazhong University of Science and Technology, Britton Chance Center for Biomedical Photonics, Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics, China.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2013 Jun;18(6):061209. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.18.6.061209.
- Optical imaging techniques have shown tremendous potential for assessing cutaneous microcirculation, but the imaging depth and contrast is limited by the strong scattering of skin. Current skin windows have to be fulfilled by surgical operation and suffer from some side effects. In this study, a swi
- PMID 23154794
- Clinical symptoms, immune factors, and molecular characteristics of an adult male in Shenzhen, China infected with influenza virus H5N1.
- Wu C, Lu X, Wang X, Jin T, Cheng X, Fang S, Wang X, Ma H, Zhang R, Cheng J.SourceCenter for Disease Control and Prevention, Shenzhen, China.
- Journal of medical virology.J Med Virol.2013 May;85(5):760-8. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23492.
- On December 29, 2011, a man infected with a subclade of the H5N1 virus was confirmed in Shenzhen, China. The clinical symptoms and immune factors of the patient were investigated and the phylogenetic and molecular characteristics of the virus were analyzed. High fever, rapid development of serious p
- PMID 23508902
- Lung histopathology, radiography, high-resolution computed tomography, and bronchio-alveolar lavage cytology are altered by Toxocara cati infection in cats and is independent of development of adult intestinal parasites.
- Dillon AR, Tillson DM, Hathcock J, Brawner B, Wooldridge A, Cattley R, Welles B, Barney S, Lee-Fowler T, Botzman L, Sermersheim M, Garbarino R.SourceAuburn University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL, United States. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Veterinary parasitology.Vet Parasitol.2013 Apr 15;193(4):413-26. doi: 10.1016/j.vetpar.2012.12.045. Epub 2013 Jan 16.
- This study presents clinical findings after oral ingestion of Toxocara cati eggs which resulted in rapid pulmonary lung migration and parenchymal disease, noted on clinically relevant diagnostic methods. Further, the study investigated the efficacy of pre-infection applications of preventative medic
- PMID 23411376
- Heart Failure as a Comorbidity of Diabetes: Role of Dipeptidyl Peptidase 4
- Journal of Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis 23(2), 147-154, 2016
- NAID 130005122032
- Increased plasma serotonin metabolite 5-hydroxyindole acetic acid concentrations are associated with impaired systolic and late diastolic forward flows during cardiac cycle and elevated resistive index at popliteal artery and renal insufficiency in type 2 diabetic patients with microalbuminuria
- Endocrine Journal 63(1), 69-76, 2016
- NAID 130005121499
- Distribution of Ankle-Brachial Index among Inpatients with Cardiovascular Disease: Analysis Using the Kumamoto University Hospital Medical Database
- Annals of Vascular Diseases advpub(0), 2016
- NAID 130005119050
- Peripheral artery disease (P.A.D.) is a disease in which plaque builds up in the arteries that carry blood to your head, organs, and limbs. Plaque is made up of fat, cholesterol, calcium, fibrous tissue, and other ...
- Peripheral artery disease (also called peripheral arterial disease) is a common circulatory problem in which narrowed arteries reduce blood flow to your limbs. When you develop peripheral artery disease (PAD), your extremities ...
- computer peripheral, peripheral device
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.