全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 超音波内視鏡下の腹腔神経叢および神経節への介入 endoscopic ultrasound guided celiac plexus and ganglia interventions
- 2. 腕神経叢症候群 brachial plexus syndromes
- 3. 神経管欠損および脳室拡大を除く中枢神経系異常の出生前診断 prenatal diagnosis of cns anomalies other than neural tube defects and ventriculomegaly
- 4. 末梢神経ブロック：手技 peripheral nerve block techniques
- 5. 胎児異数性に関連する超音波所見 sonographic findings associated with fetal aneuploidy
- Nitric oxide synthase inhibition by N(G)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester retards vascular sprouting in angiogenesis.
- Kon K, Fujii S, Kosaka H, Fujiwara T.SourceDepartment of Medical Laboratory Technology, Ehime College of Health Science, Ehime, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microvascular research.Microvasc Res.2003 Jan;65(1):2-8.
- The present study was designed to evaluate the role of nitric oxide (NO) for angiogenesis. Angiogenesis was elicited upon mouse cornea by chemical cautery with silver nitrate. Angiogenic activity was evaluated by measuring the length of vascular sprout with or without administration of NO synthase (
- PMID 12535865
- Corneal neovascularization as studied by scanning electron microscopy of vascular casts.
- Burger PC, Chandler DB, Klintworth GK.AbstractRat corneas were cauterized chemically, and the induced neovascularization was studied by scanning electron microscopy of vascular casts. Casts were prepared by filling the pericorneal and intracorneal vessels with an acrylic monomer by an intracardiac injection. The initial response to injury was a vasodilation of pericorneal vessels and the appearance of impressions in the walls of veins and venules consistent with those of marginating leukocytes. The first new vascular buds emerged from the pericorneal venules and capillaries at 27 hours after injury. These sprouts lengthened and multiplied by 72 hours to produce a rich anastomosing plexus. New vessels were not seen arising from arteries and arterioles. By 7 days, numerous channels reached the cautery site and, by 13 days, many of the redundant intracorneal vessels had regressed leaving large looping channels connecting either with a pericorneal artery or a vein. The casts of those continuous with the artery had surface features suggesting arterial or arteriolar differentiation, whereas the smooth surfaces of the remaining channels were consistent with those of veins or capillaries. Transmission electron microscopy confirmed this differentiation by documenting intracorneal vessels with the smooth muscle and prominent endothelial cell nuclei which characterize arteries and arterioles. Vascular casts have several advantages in the study of neovascularization. They depict the three-dimensional characteristics of new vessel formation and reflect the vascular and cellular events in the accompanying acute inflammatory response; define more readily than histologic sections the time that the first new buds appear; emphasize capillaries and venules as the predominant source of new vessels; and suggest that certain new intracorneal vessels assume morphologic features of arteries or arterioles, whereas others retain capillary or venous characteristics.
- Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology.Lab Invest.1983 Feb;48(2):169-80.
- Rat corneas were cauterized chemically, and the induced neovascularization was studied by scanning electron microscopy of vascular casts. Casts were prepared by filling the pericorneal and intracorneal vessels with an acrylic monomer by an intracardiac injection. The initial response to injury was a
- PMID 6185761
- anastomosing branches of the anterior conjunctival arteries, arranged in a superficial conjunctival and a deep episcleral layer about the cornea ... Look at other dictionaries: pericorneal plexus — перикорнеальное сплетение … ...
- plexus /plex·us/ (plek´sus) pl. plex´us, plexuses [L.] a network or tangle, chiefly of vessels or nerves.plex´al aortic plexus, abdominal one composed of fibers that arise from the celiac and superior mesenteric plexuses and descend ...