- 症例報告 冠動脈形成術後に心臓リハビリテーションを施行した慢性維持透析患者の3症例
- 種畑 昌明,浅井 勇輔,秋田谷 徹 [他]
- 日本透析医学会雑誌 46(1), 131-135, 2013-01
- NAID 40019572512
- Effects of cardiac rehabilitation in three chronic dialysis patients with coronary interventions
- 種畑 昌明,浅井 勇輔,秋田谷 徹,佐々木 紀子,種畑 美奈子
- 日本透析医学会雑誌 46(1), 131-135, 2013
- … We evaluated three chronic hemodialysis patients who were treated with percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) or coronary surgery in a 3-month exercise-based cardiopulmonary rehabilitation program. … A 57-year-old and a 58-year-old female underwent PCI, and a 63-year-old-male received a coronary bypass graft (CABG). … Cardiovascular exercise with CPX should be considered in chronic hemodialysis patients undergoing coronary intervention. …
- NAID 130003372739
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), also known as coronary angioplasty, is a nonsurgical technique for treating multiple conditions, including unstable angina, acute myocardial infarction (MI), and multivessel coronary artery disease (CAD). In an asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic patient ...
- ... Lifesciences vs. Medtronic; and has received consultancy fees/honoraria, none related to coronary artery disease or percutaneous coronary interventions, from Medtronic, Edwards Lifesciences, St. Jude-AGA, Biosense ...
- percutaneous coronary interventions
- intervene、interventional、involvement、manipulate、manipulation、measure、therapeutic intervention、transaction、treat、treatment