- Spa therapy: can be a valid option for treating knee osteoarthritis?
- Tenti S1, Cheleschi S, Galeazzi M, Fioravanti A.
- International journal of biometeorology.Int J Biometeorol.2015 Aug;59(8):1133-43. doi: 10.1007/s00484-014-0913-6. Epub 2014 Oct 23.
- Osteoarthritis (OA) continues to be one of the leading causes of 'years lived with disability' worldwide. Symptomatic knee OA is highly prevalent among people aged 50 years and over and is destined to become an ever more important healthcare problem. Current management of knee OA includes non-pharm
- PMID 25339582
- Single-Center Experience of Unrelated and Haploidentical Stem Cell Transplantation with TCRαβ and CD19 Depletion in Children with Primary Immunodeficiency Syndromes.
- Balashov D1, Shcherbina A2, Maschan M2, Trakhtman P2, Skvortsova Y2, Shelikhova L2, Laberko A2, Livshits A2, Novichkova G2, Maschan A2.
- Biology of blood and marrow transplantation : journal of the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.Biol Blood Marrow Transplant.2015 Jul 15. pii: S1083-8791(15)00464-4. doi: 10.1016/j.bbmt.2015.07.008. [Epub ahead of print]
- The transplantation of stem cells from a matched unrelated donor (MUD) or a haploidentical mismatched related donor (MMRD) is a widely used variant of curative treatment for patients with primary immunodeficiency (PID). Currently, different strategies are used to reduce the risk of post-transplant c
- PMID 26187864
- 08-4 Balneotherapy and new natural remedies for healthy ageing
- MUNTEANU Constantin,MUNTEANU Diana,HOTETEU Mihail,CINTEZA Delia
- 日本温泉気候物理医学会雑誌 77(5), 486-487, 2014
- … If successful, healthy ageing therapy will be more efficient in reducing mortality than to fight separately each age-related disease. …
- NAID 130004719527
- 11-4 Osteoarthritis and Peat Mud Pack Therapy
- RODGERS Lindsay,BEI KurtL,ZWICKEY Heather
- 日本温泉気候物理医学会雑誌 77(5), 509-509, 2014
- … Objectives: To conduct a pilot study assessing the impact of a peat mud pack therapy (PMPT) protocol on patients with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. … <BR>Significance: The majority of balneotherapy studies involve a 10-14 day course of daily spa therapy. … The current study is designed to reflect a more limited but realistic spa therapy schedule, given American cultural norms. …
- NAID 130004719513
- Lütfen en kısa sürede tekrar ziyaret ediniz... peloidtherapy.com
- E veryone is familiar with mud baths and mud masks and facials. The correct term for the use of mud in cosmetic and therapeutic applications is Peloid therapy. Using mud to treat the skin is a very effective therapy for most people.
- care、cure、curing、practice、psychotherapy、regimen、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、treat、treatment、treatment protocol