出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2017/03/24 04:37:08」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Drug-releasing nano-engineered titanium implants: therapeutic efficacy in 3D cell culture model, controlled release and stability.
- Gulati K1, Kogawa M2, Prideaux M2, Findlay DM2, Atkins GJ3, Losic D4.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2016 Dec 1;69:831-40. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2016.07.047. Epub 2016 Jul 21.
- There is an ongoing demand for new approaches for treating localized bone pathologies. Here we propose a new strategy for treatment of such conditions, via local delivery of hormones/drugs to the trauma site using drug releasing nano-engineered implants. The proposed implants were prepared in the fo
- PMID 27612777
- Identification of key phosphorylation sites in PTH1R that determine arrestin3 binding and fine-tune receptor signaling.
- Zindel D1,2,3, Engel S1, Bottrill AR4, Pin JP2,3, Prézeau L2,3, Tobin AB5, Bünemann M1, Krasel C1, Butcher AJ6.
- The Biochemical journal.Biochem J.2016 Nov 15;473(22):4173-4192. Epub 2016 Sep 13.
- The parathyroid hormone receptor 1 (PTH1R) is a member of family B of G-protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), predominantly expressed in bone and kidney where it modulates extracellular Ca2+ homeostasis and bone turnover. It is well established that phosphorylation of GPCRs constitutes a key event in r
- PMID 27623777
- Fgf23 and parathyroid hormone signaling interact in kidney and bone.
- Andrukhova O1, Streicher C1, Zeitz U1, Erben RG2.
- Molecular and cellular endocrinology.Mol Cell Endocrinol.2016 Nov 15;436:224-39. doi: 10.1016/j.mce.2016.07.035. Epub 2016 Aug 4.
- Fibroblast growth factor-23 (FGF23) is a bone-derived hormone, suppressing renal phosphate reabsorption and vitamin D hormone synthesis in proximal tubules, and stimulating calcium reabsorption in distal tubules of the kidney. Here, we analyzed the long term sequelae of deficient Fgf23 signaling on
- PMID 27498418
- Cartilaginous repair of full-thickness articular cartilage defects is induced by the intermittent activation of PTH/PTHrP signaling.
- Kudo Satoshi,Mizuta Hiroshi,Takagi Katsumasa,Hiraki Yuji
- Osteoarthritis and cartilage 19(7), 886-894, 2011-07
- … Objective：We studied the effects of the transient activation of parathyroid hormone (PTH)/PTH-related peptide (PTHrP) signaling during the repair of 5-mm-diameter full-thickness defects of articular cartilage in the rabbit. … Double immunostaining analysis was also performed for the PTH/PTHrP receptor and proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) in the regenerating tissues. …
- NAID 120003255718
- Parathyroid hormone 1 (1-34) acts on the scales and involves calcium metabolism in goldfish
- Suzuki Nobuo,Danks Janine A.,Maruyama Yusuke,Ikegame Mika,Sasayama Yuichi,Hattori Atsuhiko,Nakamura Masahisa,Tabata Makoto J.,Yamamoto Toshio,Furuya Ryo,Saijoh Kiyofumi,Mishima Hiroyuki,Srivastav Ajai K.,Furusawa Yukihiro,Kondo Takashi,Tabuchi Yoshiaki,Takasaki Ichiro,Chowdhury Vishwajit S.,Hayakawa Kazuichi,Martin T. John
- Bone 48(5), 1186-1193, 2011-05-01
- … The effect of fugu parathyroid hormone 1 (fugu PTH1) on osteoblasts and osteoclasts in teleosts was examined with an assay system using teleost scale and the following markers: alkaline phosphatase (ALP) for osteoblasts and tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRAP) for osteoclasts. …
- NAID 120003020733
|拡張検索||「type 1 parathyroid hormone receptor」「type 2 parathyroid hormone receptor」|
|関連記事||「receptor」「hormone」「parathyroid」「hormone receptor」「parathyroid hormone」|
- parathyroid hormone receptor