全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 原因不明の好酸球増加症患者に対するアプローチ approach to the patient with unexplained eosinophilia
- 2. 鉤虫感染 hookworm infection
- 3. 寄生虫妄想症：疫学、臨床症状、評価および診断 delusional parasitosis epidemiology clinical presentation assessment and diagnosis
- 4. 便顕微鏡検査に対するアプローチ approach to stool microscopy
- 5. 成人の移民および難民に対する医療 healthcare for adult immigrants and refugees
- Viability of developmental stages of Schistosoma mansoni quantified with xCELLigence worm real-time motility assay (xWORM).
- Rinaldi G1, Loukas A2, Brindley PJ1, Irelan JT3, Smout MJ2.
- International journal for parasitology. Drugs and drug resistance.Int J Parasitol Drugs Drug Resist.2015 Aug 6;5(3):141-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpddr.2015.07.002. eCollection 2015.
- Infection with helminth parasites causes morbidity and mortality in billions of people and livestock worldwide. Where anthelmintic drugs are available, drug resistance is a major problem in livestock parasites, and a looming threat to public health. Monitoring the efficacy of these medicines and scr
- PMID 26288742
- Temporal trends in prevalence of Plasmodium falciparum molecular markers selected for by artemether-lumefantrine treatment in pre-ACT and post-ACT parasites in western Kenya.
- Achieng AO1, Muiruri P2, Ingasia LA1, Opot BH1, Juma DW1, Yeda R1, Ngalah BS3, Ogutu BR1, Andagalu B1, Akala HM1, Kamau E1.
- International journal for parasitology. Drugs and drug resistance.Int J Parasitol Drugs Drug Resist.2015 Jun 29;5(3):92-9. doi: 10.1016/j.ijpddr.2015.05.005. eCollection 2015.
- Artemether-lumefantrine (AL) became the first-line treatment for uncomplicated malaria in Kenya in 2006. Studies have shown AL selects for SNPs in pfcrt and pfmdr1 genes in recurring parasites compared to the baseline infections. The genotypes associated with AL selection are K76 in pfcrt and N86, 1
- PMID 26236581
- A survey of Angiostrongylus species in definitive hosts in Queensland.
- Aghazadeh M1, Reid SA2, Aland KV3, Restrepo AC4, Traub RJ5, McCarthy JS6, Jones MK1.
- International journal for parasitology. Parasites and wildlife.Int J Parasitol Parasites Wildl.2015 Jul 14;4(3):323-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijppaw.2015.06.003. eCollection 2015.
- Despite the recent sporadic reports of angiostrongyliasis in humans, dogs and wildlife in eastern Australia there has been no systematic study to explore the epidemiology of Angiostrongylus spp. in definitive and intermediate hosts in the region. Little is known about the epidemiology of Angiostrong
- PMID 26236633
- Culinary delights and travel? A review of zoonotic cestodiases and metacestodiases.
- 伊藤 亮,Budke CM
- Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease 12(6A), 582-591, 2014-11
- … Due to increased globalization, food-borne parasitic infections are becoming more prevalent worldwide, including in countries where these parasites and parasitic diseases had previously been well controlled or eradicated. … Improved sanitation, health education, and establishment of appropriate food safety mechanisms can go a long way towards the control of many these infections. …
- NAID 120005537555
- 東 慶直
- 近畿大学生物理工学部紀要 34, 1-13, 2014-09
- … [Abstract] Chlamydiae are Gram-negative and obligate intracellular parasitic bacteria responsible for a wide range of diseasescausing severe clinical and public health problems. … Chlamydia pneumoniae is known as a leading cause of respiratory tract infections and its persistent infection has been shown to relate to atherosclerosis in the last two decades. …
- NAID 120005479993
- Because there are many types of parasitic infections, the symptoms can vary. Most parasitic infections cause gastrointestinal symptoms. Symptoms by infection type include: Trichomoniasis: This sexually transmitted disease caused ...
- Parasitic infections Definition Parasites are organisms that live inside humans or other organisms who act as hosts. They are dependent on their hosts because they are unable to produce food or energy for themselves. Parasites are ...
- parasitical, leechlike, bloodsucking