全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 膵外分泌機能検査 pancreatic exocrine function tests
- 2. 膵臓ステント留置術およびその合併症の概要 overview of pancreatic stenting and its complications
- 3. 膵体および膵体尾部病変の外科的切除 surgical resection of lesions of the body and tail of the pancreas
- 4. 膵外分泌癌の治療における外科手術の概要 overview of surgery in the treatment of exocrine pancreatic cancer and prognosis
- 5. 嚢胞性線維症：消化器疾患の概要 cystic fibrosis overview of gastrointestinal disease
- Glycaemic regulation and insulin secretion are abnormal in cystic fibrosis pigs despite sparing of islet cell mass.
- Uc A1, Olivier AK2, Griffin MA1, Meyerholz DK2, Yao J1, Abu-El-Haija M3, Buchanan KM1, Vanegas Calderón OG1, Abu-El-Haija M4, Pezzulo AA5, Reznikov LR5, Hoegger MJ5, Rector MV5, Ostedgaard LS5, Taft PJ5, Gansemer ND5, Ludwig PS5, Hornick EE5, Stoltz DA5, Ode KL1, Welsh MJ, Engelhardt JF6, Norris AW.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2015 Jan;128(2):131-42. doi: 10.1042/CS20140059.
- Diabetes is a common and significant co-morbidity in cystic fibrosis (CF). The pathogenesis of cystic fibrosis related diabetes (CFRD) is incompletely understood. Because exocrine pancreatic disease is similar between humans and pigs with CF, the CF pig model has the potential to contribute signific
- PMID 25142104
- Proteome of the insulin-secreting Min6 cell porosome complex: Involvement of Hsp90 in its assembly and function.
- Rajagopal A1, Kulkarni S1, Lewis KT1, Chen X1, Maarouf A2, Kelly CV2, Taatjes DJ3, Jena BP4.
- Journal of proteomics.J Proteomics.2014 Nov 20;114C:83-92. doi: 10.1016/j.jprot.2014.11.010. [Epub ahead of print]
- Porosomes are secretory portals located at the cell plasma membrane involved in the regulated release of intravesicular contents from cells. Porosomes have been immunoisolated from a number of cells including the exocrine pancreas and neurons, biochemically characterized, and functionally reconstitu
- PMID 25464371
- Aspartyl Aminopeptidase, Encoded by an Evolutionarily Conserved Syntenic Gene, Is Colocalized with Its Cluster in Secretory Granules of Pancreatic Islet Cells
- CAI Wendy W.,WANG Lin,CHEN Yuanxiu
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 74(10), 2050-2055, 2010-10-23
- … In the present study, we sought to determine whether the expression of DAP is associated with its clustered genes when expressed in pancreatic islet cells. … Using anti-DAP specific antibody in immunofluorescent stainings, we found that DAP was specifically expressed in islet alpha cells but not in exocrine acinar cells. …
- NAID 10027560523
- Immunohistochemical Study on the Innervation of the Chicken Pancreas by Pituitary Adenylate Cyclase-Activating Polypeptides (PACAPs)-Containing Nerves
- HIRAMATSU Kohzy,YAMASAKI Asa
- The journal of poultry science 46(3), 234-239, 2009-07-25
- … Pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide (PACAP), a member of secretin/glucagon/VIP family, has a potent action oil the pancreatic secretion in mammals. … Nerve fibers showing immunoreactivity for PACAPs made the dense network around arterioles and were distributed in lamina propria of secretory ducts and the exocrine pancreas. …
- NAID 10025549043
- As you might expect, secretion from the exocrine pancreas is regulated by both neural and endocrine controls. During interdigestive periods, very little secretion takes place, but as food enters the stomach and, a little later, chyme ...
- Pancreatic juice is composed of two secretory products critical to proper digestion: digestive enzymes and bicarbonate. The enzymes are synthesized and secreted from the exocrine acinar cells, whereas bicarbonate is secreted from ...