全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における動悸の概要 overview of palpitations in adults
- 2. 動悸を呈する小児に対するアプローチ approach to the child with palpitations
- 3. 僧帽弁逸脱症候群 mitral valve prolapse syndrome
- 4. 成人におけるノンレム睡眠からの覚醒障害 disorders of arousal from non rapid eye movement sleep in adults
- 5. 成人における確定診断を得られていない低血圧やショックの評価および初期アプローチ evaluation of and initial approach to the adult patient with undifferentiated hypotension and shock
- Fatty acid synthase hyperactivation in human colorectal cancer: relationship with tumor side and sex.
- Notarnicola M1, Altomare DF, Calvani M, Orlando A, Bifulco M, D'Attoma B, Caruso MG.
- Oncology.Oncology.2006;71(5-6):327-32. Epub 2007 Aug 8.
- OBJECTIVE: Fatty acid synthase (FAS) is a multienzyme protein required for the conversion of acetyl coenzyme A and malonyl coenzyme A to palpitate. High levels of FAS expression have been found in many human cancers, including breast, prostate and colon. In this study, we evaluated FAS activity leve
- PMID 17687193
- Effect of vitamin A pretreatment on Escherichia coli-induced lipid peroxidation and level of 3-nitrotyrosine in kidney of guinea pig.
- Türközkan N1, Seven I, Erdamar H, Cimen B.
- Molecular and cellular biochemistry.Mol Cell Biochem.2005 Oct;278(1-2):33-7.
- In the present study, we report the effect of vitamin A (Vit A, retinol palpitate) on kidney lipid peroxidation and 3-nitrotyrosine (3-NT) levels induced after Escherichia coli administration to guinea pigs. Vit A was administrated intraperitoneally (i.p.) to guinea pigs at a dose 15,000 IU/kg per d
- PMID 16180086
- [Clinical analysis of 190 cases of outbreak with atypical pneumonia in Guangzhou in spring, 2003].
- Zhao ZW1, Zhang FC, Xu M, Huang K, Zhong WN, Cai WP, Yin CB, Huang SD, Deng ZT, Wei M.
- Zhonghua yi xue za zhi.Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi.2003 May 10;83(9):713-8.
- OBJECTIVE: To study methods of diagnosis and treatment for atypical pneumonia (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome), outbreak of the illness in Guangzhou during Jan. - Mar., 2003.METHODS: 190 cases with atypical pneumonia were analyzed, and the cases were admitted in Guangzhou municipal First Hospital
- PMID 12899744
- The significance of the expression did not appeal to her at the time, but now the recalling of it caused her heart to palpitate. ... All the motives which had an external statuesque significance for the Greek must palpitate with passion ...
- :to beat rapidly, irregularly, or forcibly—used especially of the heart ... Seen and Heard What made you want to look up palpitate? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).
- They were chatting and laughing very pleasantly together; and--as proves to be often the case, at moments when we ought to palpitate with sensibility--Clifford and Hepzibah bade a final farewell to the abode of their forefathers, with ...
- from Latin palpat- 'touch gently', from the verb palpare
- (n.) palpation 触診, (同じ語源) (vi.) palpitate 動悸がする