出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/02 10:12:19」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Airborne benzene exposures from cleaning metal surfaces with small volumes of petroleum solvents.
- Hollins DM, Kerger BD, Unice KM, Knutsen JS, Madl AK, Sahmel JE, Paustenbach DJ.SourceChemRisk LLC, 101 2nd Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- International journal of hygiene and environmental health.Int J Hyg Environ Health.2013 Jun;216(3):324-32. doi: 10.1016/j.ijheh.2012.08.008. Epub 2012 Oct 22.
- Airborne benzene concentrations were measured in a room with controlled air exchange during surface cleaning with two petroleum-based solvents (a paint thinner and an engine degreaser). The solvents were spiked with benzene to obtain target concentrations of 0.001, 0.01, and 0.1% by volume in the li
- PMID 23088855
- Lead concentrations and labeling of new paint in cameroon.
- Gottesfeld P, Kuepouo G, Tetsopgang S, Durand K.Sourcea Occupational Knowledge International , San Francisco , California.
- Journal of occupational and environmental hygiene.J Occup Environ Hyg.2013 May;10(5):243-9. doi: 10.1080/15459624.2013.768934.
- In spite of the availability of substitutes for lead compounds used in paints, manufacturers continue to produce these paints for decorative and industrial applications. We report here on the concentration of lead in new paint sold in Cameroon and provide a summary of labeling practices on paints av
- PMID 23472856
- Carbon Atoms in Ethanol Do Not Contribute Equally to Formation of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes.
- Xiang R, Hou B, Einarsson E, Zhao P, Harish S, Morimoto K, Miyauchi Y, Chiashi S, Tang Z, Maruyama S.AbstractWe propose a unique experimental technique in which isotopically labeled ethanol, e.g., 12CH3-13CH2-OH, is used to trace the carbon atoms during the formation of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) by chemical vapor deposition (CVD). The proportion of 13C is determined from Raman spectra of the obtained SWNTs, yielding the respective contribution of ethanol's two different carbon atoms to SWNT formation. Surprisingly, the carbon away from the hydroxyl group is preferably incorporated into the SWNT structure, and this preference is significantly affected by growth temperature, presence of secondary catalyst metal species such as Mo, and even by the substrate material. These experiments provide solid evidence confirming that the active carbon source is not limited to products of gas-phase decomposition such as ethylene and acetylene, but ethanol itself is arriving at and reacting with the metal catalyst particles. Furthermore, even the substrate or other catalytically inactive species directly influence the formation of SWNTs, possibly by changing the local environment around the catalyst or even the reaction pathway of SWNT formation. These unexpected effects, which are inaccessible by conventional techniques, paint a clearer picture regarding the decomposition and bond breaking process of the ethanol precursor during the entire CVD process and how this might influence the quality of the obtained SWNTs.
- ACS nano.ACS Nano.2013 Mar 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- We propose a unique experimental technique in which isotopically labeled ethanol, e.g., 12CH3-13CH2-OH, is used to trace the carbon atoms during the formation of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) by chemical vapor deposition (CVD). The proportion of 13C is determined from Raman spectra of the o
- PMID 23458323
- PET-based geometrical calibration of a pinhole SPECT add-on for an animal PET scanner.
- Deng X, Beaudoin JF, Cadorette J, Naaman C, Lecomte R, Yao R.SourceDepartment of Nuclear Medicine, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY, USA.
- Physics in medicine and biology.Phys Med Biol.2013 Mar 4;58(7):2011-2025. [Epub ahead of print]
- We developed SPECT imaging capability on an animal PET scanner to provide a cost effective option for animal SPECT imaging. The SPECT add-on sub-system was enabled by mechanically integrating a multiple-pinhole collimator in the PET detector ring. This study introduces a method to calibrate the geom
- PMID 23458923
- 色材協会誌 = Journal of the Japan Society of Colour Material 90(1), 27-32, 2017-01
- NAID 40021068607
- 色材協会誌 = Journal of the Japan Society of Colour Material 90(1), 4-10, 2017-01
- NAID 40021068518
- 未来戦略技術と製品 さびを制御し防食する反応性塗料の研究開発
- 材料と環境 = Corrosion engineering of Japan 66(1), 21-24, 2017-01
- NAID 40021063612
- 塗料・塗装技術の展望と課題 (特集 2017年塗料・塗装技術の展望)
- 塗装技術 56(1), 57-68, 2017-01
- NAID 40021061401
- ＠PAINT無料お絵かき掲示板レンタルサービス - お絵かき掲示板レンタルなら＠PAINT! 無料お絵かき掲示板レンタルサービス メニュー お試しページ @PAINTご利用ガイド 初心者ガイド 助け合い掲示板 デザイン一覧 よくある質問 ご ...
- Pigments are granular solids incorporated in the paint to contribute color. Fillers are granular solids incorporate to impart toughness, texture, give the paint special properties, or to reduce the cost of the paint. Alternatively, some ...
- シャープ・ぼかし・モザイク・油彩などの各種フィルター、色調・彩度・明るさ補正、ペイントブラシといった基本機能のほか、高性能なノイズ除去機能や赤目補正、ヒストグラム補正なども搭載。さらに、コピースタンプや ...
|拡張検索||「casein paint」「finger-paint」「scene painter」|
- library paste
- physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
- a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
- mental or emotional suffering or torment
- laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
- the suffering of childbirth.
- pain in the neck, nuisance
- pain sensation, painful sensation
- house painting