出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/09/01 19:19:49」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 月経周期の評価と排卵時期 evaluation of the menstrual cycle and timing of ovulation
- 2. 排卵誘発の概要 overview of ovulation induction
- 3. 正常月経周期の生理学 physiology of the normal menstrual cycle
- 4. 女性の不妊症の治療の概要 overview of treatment of female infertility
- 5. 排卵誘発におけるクロミフェンの有効性改善の戦略 strategies for improving the efficacy of clomiphene induction of ovulation
- Estrogen modulates in vitro T cell responses in a concentration- and receptor-dependent manner: Effects on intracellular molecular targets and antioxidant enzymes.
- Priyanka HP, Krishnan HC, Singh RV, Hima L, Thyagarajan S.SourceIntegrative Medicine Laboratory, Department of Biotechnology, School of Bioengineering, SRM University, Kattankulathur 603203 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Dec 31;56(4):328-39. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2013.05.226. Epub 2013 Aug 1.
- Estrogen is a key hormone in facilitating ovulation and maintenance of pregnancy in young females and subsequent decline in its production contributes to the development of age-associated disorders such as hormone-dependent cancer, osteoporosis, and cardiovascular diseases. The mechanisms through wh
- PMID 23911387
- Effects of caloric intake timing on insulin resistance and hyperandrogenism in lean women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Jakubowicz D, Barnea M, Wainstein J, Froy O.SourceDiabetes Unit E. Wolfson Medical Center, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Holon 58100, Israel. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2013 Nov;125(9):423-32. doi: 10.1042/CS20130071.
- In women with PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), hyperinsulinaemia stimulates ovarian cytochrome P450c17α activity that, in turn, stimulates ovarian androgen production. Our objective was to compare whether timed caloric intake differentially influences insulin resistance and hyperandrogenism in lea
- PMID 23688334
- Menstrual Cycle and Detectable Human Papillomavirus in Reproductive-age Women: A Time Series Study.
- Liu SH, Brotman RM, Zenilman JM, Gravitt PE, Cummings DA.SourceDepartment of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, Maryland.
- The Journal of infectious diseases.J Infect Dis.2013 Nov;208(9):1404-1415. Epub 2013 Jul 24.
- Background. Current evidence on the relationship between human papillomavirus (HPV) DNA detection and menstrual cycle has been inconsistent. Methods. We included 21 nonoral contraceptive pill (non-OCP) users who self-collected vaginal samples twice per week for 16 weeks. We explored whether vari
- PMID 23885113
- The gene expression pattern induced by high plating density in cultured bovine and buffalo granulosa cells might be regulated by specific miRNA species
- , , , ,
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 61(2), 154-160, 2015
- … Precise regulation of cell type-specific gene expression profiles precedes the profound morphological reorganization of somatic cell layers during folliculogenesis, ovulation and luteinization. …
- NAID 130005064909
- Congenital malformation of the vaginal orifice, imperforate vagina, in the common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus)
- , , , ,
- Journal of Veterinary Medical Science 77(3), 345-348, 2015
- … However, this may not be related to a functional anomaly, but rather to suppressed ovulation resulting from subordination to cagemates considering the various stages of follicular development observed. …
- NAID 130005060984
- The fatty acid binding protein 6 gene (Fabp6) is expressed in murine granulosa cells and is involved in ovulatory response to superstimulation
- , , , , , ,
- Journal of Reproduction and Development advpub(0), 2015
- … The ovulation rate in response to superovulatory treatment in Fabp6-deficient mice was markedly decreased compared to wildtype (C57BL/6) mice. …
- NAID 130004774206
- Our free Ovulation Calendar helps you predict your most fertile time of the month (ovulation) so that you can achieve pregnancy. Enter your menstrual cycle information (the start date of your last menstrual period, your menstrual ...
- ovulation /ovu·la·tion/ (ov″u-la´shun) the discharge of a secondary oocyte from a graafian follicle.ov´ulatory o·vu·la·tion (ō′vyə-lā′shən, ŏv′yə-) n. The discharge of an ovum from the ovary. Ovulation The phase of the female monthly cycle ...
- Ovulation is the key to conception. Here you can learn everything about ovulation cycles and how to maximize your efforts when you are trying to conceive. ... What is Ovulation? Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ...