- overinflation of the lung
- 肺の過膨張｛か ぼうちょう｝
- pulmonary overinflation
- ex. the respiratory obstruction leads to early air trapping and overinflation.
- A retrospective review of outcomes using a fecal management system in acute care patients.
- Whiteley I1, Sinclair G2, Lyons AM2, Riccardi R2.
- Ostomy/wound management.Ostomy Wound Manage.2014 Dec;60(12):37-43.
- Intrarectal catheters (ie, large bore, soft, silicone catheters with a retention balloon intended to hold the catheter within the rectum and create a seal) may be used for the temporary management of diarrhea and fecal incontinence, to protect perineal skin and wounds, and to prevent cross infection
- PMID 25485551
- Cranial nerve injuries with supraglottic airway devices: a systematic review of published case reports and series.
- Thiruvenkatarajan V1, Van Wijk RM, Rajbhoj A.
- Anaesthesia.Anaesthesia.2014 Nov 5. doi: 10.1111/anae.12917. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cranial nerve injuries are unusual complications of supraglottic airway use. Branches of the trigeminal, glossopharyngeal, vagus and the hypoglossal nerve may all be injured. We performed a systematic review of published case reports and case series of cranial nerve injury from the use of supraglott
- PMID 25376257
- The risks of scuba diving: a focus on Decompression Illness.
- Hall J1.
- Hawai'i journal of medicine & public health : a journal of Asia Pacific Medicine & Public Health.Hawaii J Med Public Health.2014 Nov;73(11 Suppl 2):13-6.
- Decompression Illness includes both Decompression Sickness (DCS) and Pulmonary Overinflation Syndrome (POIS), subsets of diving-related injury related to scuba diving. DCS is a condition in which gas bubbles that form while diving do not have adequate time to be resorbed or "off-gassed," resulting i
- PMID 25478296
- Early diastolic overinflation in diastolic mitral regurgitation
- Journal of echocardiography : official publication of the Japanese Society of Echocardiography 11(1), 32-33, 2013-03-28
- NAID 10031163950
- 術中 2 カ所の穿孔部位を認めた自然気胸の 1 例
- 日大医学雑誌 71(3), 195-197, 2012
- NAID 130004548901
- Aerosolized methacholine-induced bronchoconstriction and pulmonary hyperinflation in rats
- The journal of physiological sciences : JPS 59(5), 341-345, 2009-09-01
- NAID 10025219343
- British Dictionary definitions for overinflation Expand inflation / ɪnˈfleɪʃən / noun 1. the act of inflating or state of being inflated 2. (economics) a progressive increase in the general level of prices brought about by an expansion in ...
- ...couldnt stand it...Bustin balloons is my thing, so I had to overinflate one! ... Morgan Freeman Chats with Jimmy While Sucking Helium - Duration: 3:15. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 26,431,755 views