- Overall survival is a term that denotes the chances of staying alive for a group of individuals suffering from a cancer. It denotes the percentage of individuals in the group who are likely to be alive after a particular duration of time. At a basic level, the overall survival is representative of cure rates.
- 5-year rates are reported for many cancers including high grade lymphomas because those who survive 5 years are quite likely to be cured of their disease. In some slow growing and low grade malignancies like follicular lymphoma where late relapses are common, the 10 year overall survival is more representative of cure rates.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/09/30 07:41:21」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 鎌状赤血球症のマネージメントおよび予後の概要 overview of the management and prognosis of sickle cell disease
- 2. 予防的対側乳房切除術 contralateral prophylactic mastectomy
- 3. 心不全における睡眠時呼吸障害 sleep disordered breathing in heart failure
- 4. Management of primary myelofibrosis
- 5. 本態性血小板血症の予後および治療 prognosis and treatment of essential thrombocythemia
- Achieving Kaiser Permanente quality.
- McHugh MD1, Aiken LH, Eckenhoff ME, Burns LR.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Jul 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The Kaiser Permanente model of integrated health delivery is highly regarded for high-quality and efficient health care. Efforts to reproduce Kaiser's success have mostly failed. One factor that has received little attention and that could explain Kaiser's advantage is its commitment to
- PMID 26131607
- Inhibitory effect of pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) polyphenol extracts on the bacterial growth and survival of clinical isolates of pathogenic Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- Pagliarulo C1, De Vito V2, Picariello G2, Colicchio R3, Pastore G1, Salvatore P4, Volpe MG5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:824-31. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.028. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- In the present study major polyphenols of pomegranate arils and peel by-products were extracted in 50% (v/v) aqueous ethanol, characterized and used in microbiological assays in order to test antimicrobial activity against clinically isolated human pathogenic microorganisms. Total concentration of p
- PMID 26213044
- The behaviour of whey protein isolate in protecting Lactobacillus plantarum.
- Khem S1, Small DM1, May BK2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:717-23. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.06.020. Epub 2015 Jun 9.
- There is increasing evidence that whey protein isolates (WPI), can be utilised to encapsulate and protect bioactive substances, including lactic acid bacteria, due to their physicochemical properties. However, little is known about what happens in the immediate vicinity of the cells. This study exam
- PMID 26213030
- 200 Million Thymocytes and I: A Beginner's Survival Guide to T Cell Development.
- Vacchio MS1, Ciucci T, Bosselut R.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1323:3-21. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-2809-5_1.
- T lymphocytes (T cells) are essential for proper adaptive immune responses. They perform a variety of functions in defenses against pathogens, and notably control, positively or negatively, other cells involved in immune responses. T cells develop in the thymus from bone marrow-derived precursors. T
- PMID 26294394
- 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報 66(1), 39-46, 2016-03-18
- NAID 120005733044
- Network modules and hubs in plant-root fungal biomes
- Journal of The Royal Society Interface 13(116), 2016-03-09
- NAID 120005723495
- 北海道歯学雑誌 36(2), 98-109, 2016-03
- NAID 120005725173
- Development and Sex Ratio of the Parasitoid Chrysocharis pentheus (Hymenoptera: Eulophidae) on the Leafminer Liriomyza trifolii (Diptera: Agromyzidae)
- 九州大学大学院農学研究院紀要 61(1), 133-139, 2016-02-29
- NAID 120005725053
- overall survival 全生存 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。 ... _年推定全生存率 ｛ねん すいてい ぜん せいぞん りつ｝
- Overall survival is a common term used to describe the chances of survival and cure in cancer. Learn more about this term and its examples. ... Definition: Different “yardsticks” are used to measure survival, and each has its own ...
- overall survival rate listen (oh-ver-AWL ser-VY-vul rayt) The percentage of people in a study or treatment group who are still alive for a certain period of time after they were diagnosed with or ...
- As long-term survival in ALL improves, more children experience late adverse effects including CNS imparirment, decreased linear growth, cardiotoxicity, infertility, and an increased incidence of secondary cancers, al well as an overall decreased health status due to such factors as neurocognitive dysfunction, depression, fatigue, and anxiety.
- boilersuit, boilers suit