- Question: What is Osteopathic Manipulative Techinque?
- Also known as Osteopathic Manual Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Technique (OMT) is a hands-on approach to preventing, diagnosing, and treating illness and/or injury in the body, used by the Osteopathic profession.
- OMT is a non-invasive technique in which a D.O. applies gentle force to the body's musculoskeletal structures. The goal of the osteopathic manual treatment is to restore balance and harmony to the musculoskeletal system, which, in turn, will restore function.
- Sensory Stimulation-Guided Sacroiliac Joint Radiofrequency Neurotomy : Technique Based on Neuroanatomy of the Dorsal Sacral Plexus
- YIN Way,WILLARD Frank,CARREIRO Jane,DREYFUSS Paul
- Spine 28(20), 2419-2425, 2003-10-15
- NAID 10017372729
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment, or OMT, is hands-on care. It involves using the hands to diagnose, treat, and prevent illness or injury. Using OMT, your osteopathic physician will move your muscles and joints using techniques ...
- An Overview of Osteopathic Manipulation Techniques (1) The spectrum of osteopathic manipulation techniques focused on the principle that the body structure and ...  The views expressed about Craniosacral Therapy are solely ...
- What is Osteopathic Manipulation? OSTEOPATHIC MANIPULATIVE TREATMENT or OMT is the unique hands-on manual medicine utilized by DOs. There are over thirty different Osteopathic techniques that make up the collected ...
[★] osteopathic manipulative technique