出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/04 14:16:30」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 運動以外の好中球機能 neutrophil functions other than movement
- Sodium orthovanadate inhibits growth of human hepatocellular carcinoma cells in vitro and in an orthotopic model in vivo.
- Wu Y1, Ma Y1, Xu Z2, Wang D1, Zhao B1, Pan H1, Wang J1, Xu D3, Zhao X1, Pan S1, Liu L1, Dai W4, Jiang H5.
- Cancer letters.Cancer Lett.2014 Aug 28;351(1):108-16. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2014.05.018. Epub 2014 May 22.
- The transition metal vanadium is widely distributed in the environment and exhibits various biological and physiological effects in the human body. As a well known vanadium compound, sodium orthovanadate (SOV) has shown promising antineoplastic activity in several human cancers. However, the effects
- PMID 24858025
- N-terminal 5-mer peptide analog P165 of amyloid precursor protein inhibits UVA-induced MMP-1 expression by suppressing the MAPK pathway in human dermal fibroblasts.
- Wang Y1, Chen H1, Wang W2, Wang R3, Liu ZL1, Zhu W4, Lian S5.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2014 Jul 5;734:1-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2014.03.028. Epub 2014 Mar 29.
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation leads to a progressive increase in dermal damage through the degradation of collagen, which is mediated by matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). UV radiation alters the intracellular signaling events that regulate the elaboration of MMPs. Our previous study showed
- PMID 24685639
- ATPase inhibitor based luciferase assay for prolonged and enhanced ATP pool measurement as an efficient fish freshness indicator.
- Ranjan R1, Priyanka BS, Thakur MS.
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.Anal Bioanal Chem.2014 Jul;406(18):4541-9. doi: 10.1007/s00216-014-7840-6. Epub 2014 May 18.
- The nucleotide degradation pathway in somatic cells leads to the accumulation of products such as hypoxanthine and inosine, which are commonly used as fish and meat freshness indicators. Assays based on these molecules cannot differentiate the postmortem time over a short period of time (5-10 h). F
- PMID 24838490
- Simultaneous Dual-Wavelength Operation of Nd-Doped Yttrium Orthovanadate Self-Raman Laser at 1175 nm and Undoped Gadolinium Orthovanadate Raman Laser at 1174 nm
- Shen Hongbin,Wang Qingpu,Zhang Xingyu,Zhang Lei,Zhang Chu,Chen Xiaohan,Cong Zhenhua,Bai Fen,Liu Zhaojun
- Applied Physics Express 6(4), 042704-042704-4, 2013-04-25
- … A diode-pumped actively Q-switched Nd-doped yttrium orthovanadate self-Raman emission at 1175 nm and undoped gadolinium orthovanadate Raman emission at 1174 nm dual-wavelength laser is demonstrated. …
- NAID 150000106455
- Tumor necrosis factor α stimulates expression and secretion of urokinase plasminogen activator in human dental pulp cells
- Narita Takanori,Muromachi Koichiro,Kamio Naoto,Nakao Sumi,Matsushima Kiyoshi,Hashizume Hideki
- Journal of Oral Science 54(4), 329-336, 2012
- … The expression of uPA mRNA and PA secretion stimulated by TNF-α were reduced by the tyrosine kinase inhibitors herbimycin A and genistein, and by the NFκB inhibitor pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate, but were augmented by the tyrosine phosphatase inhibitor sodium orthovanadate. …
- NAID 130003318541
- 宍戸 哲也
- Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute 54(4), 225-236, 2011-07-01
- … By mixing the aqueous solution of the raw materials and controlling the pH value, chromium vanadates (CrVO4-I and III) were prepared as the pure orthovanadate crystalline form. …
- NAID 10029797295
- Sodium orthovanadate is the chemical compound Na3VO4 and contains the tetrahedral VO43−. It is an inhibitor of protein tyrosine phosphatases, alkaline phosphatases and a number of ATPases, most likely acting as a phosphate analogue.