- Heparin affects human bone marrow stromal cell fate: Promoting osteogenic and reducing adipogenic differentiation and conversion.
- Simann M1, Schneider V2, Le Blanc S2, Dotterweich J2, Zehe V2, Krug M2, Jakob F2, Schilling T2, Schütze N2.
- Bone.Bone.2015 Sep;78:102-13. doi: 10.1016/j.bone.2015.04.039. Epub 2015 May 7.
- Heparins are broadly used for the prevention and treatment of thrombosis and embolism. Yet, osteoporosis is considered to be a severe side effect in up to one third of all patients on long-term treatment. However, the mechanisms underlying this clinical problem are only partially understood. To inve
- PMID 25959412
- Rapid palatal expansion: the role of microcirculation.
- Bilello G1, Currò G, Messina P, Scardina G.
- Minerva stomatologica.Minerva Stomatol.2015 Aug;64(4):155-65.
- AIM: Transverse palate modifications fall under expansive orthopedic therapy of the upper maxilla. The only practical approach to the problem on the transverse plane is that of performing the expansion of the maxillary arch through an opening of the median palatal suture. It is important to understa
- PMID 25937577