全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 先天性代謝異常：代謝性救急疾患 inborn errors of metabolism metabolic emergencies
- 2. 先天性代謝異常：個々の障害の発見 inborn errors of metabolism identifying the specific disorder
- 3. 先天性代謝異常：分類 inborn errors of metabolism classification
- 4. 尿素サイクル障害：臨床的特徴および診断 urea cycle disorders clinical features and diagnosis
- 5. 代謝性ミオパチーの原因 causes of metabolic myopathies
- Effects of humic and fulvic acids on aggregation of aqu/nC(60) nanoparticles.
- Zhang W, Rattanaudompol US, Li H, Bouchard D.SourceDepartment of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA; Environmental Science and Policy Program, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Water research.Water Res.2013 Apr 1;47(5):1793-802. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2012.12.037. Epub 2013 Jan 12.
- Aggregation of fullerene nanoparticles (nC(60)) is a fundamental process influencing its environmental fate and transport, and toxicity. Using time-resolved dynamic light scattering we systematically investigated aggregation kinetics of nC(60) generated from extended mixing in water (termed as aqu/n
- PMID 23374256
- Physiological and molecular analysis of carbon source supplementation and pH stress-induced lipid accumulation in the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum.
- Mus F, Toussaint JP, Cooksey KE, Fields MW, Gerlach R, Peyton BM, Carlson RP.SourceDepartment of Microbiology, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT, 59717, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology.Appl Microbiol Biotechnol.2013 Mar 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- A detailed physiological and molecular analysis of lipid accumulation under a suite of conditions including nitrogen limitation, alkaline pH stress, bicarbonate supplementation, and organic acid supplementation was performed on the marine diatom Phaeodactylum tricornutum. For all tested conditions,
- PMID 23463245
- Direct inhibition and down-regulation by uremic plasma components of hepatic uptake transporter for sn-38, an active metabolite of irinotecan, in humans
- Fujita Ken-ichi,Sugiura Tomoko,Okumura Hidenori,Umeda Saki,Nakamichi Noritaka,Watanabe Yusuke,Suzuki Hiromichi,Sunakawa Yu,Shimada Ken,Kawara Kaori,Sasaki Yasutsuna,Kato Yukio
- Pharmaceutical Research 31(1), 204-215, 2014-01
- … Methods: We evaluated SN-38 uptake and its inhibition by uremic toxins, 3-carboxy-4-methyl-5-propyl-2-furanpropionate (CMPF), indoxyl sulfate (Indox), hippuric acid (HA) and indole acetate (IA), with cryopreserved human hepatocytes and HEK293 cells stably expressing hepatic uptake transporters, organic anion transporting polypeptides (OATPs). … Kinetic analyses for OATP-mediated transport revealed that the uptake of SN-38 by OATP1B1 was the highest, followed by OATP1B3. …
- NAID 120005385991
- Temporal and spatial changes in dissolved organic carbon concentration and fluorescence intensity of fulvic acid like materials in mountainous headwater catchments
- Terajima Tomomi,Moriizumi Mihoko
- Journal of Hydrology 479, 1-12, 2013-02
- … Dissolved organic carbon (DOC) such as humic substances are key to understanding the aquatic environment in catchments, because they, containing a large number of phenolic and carboxylic acid groups, adsorb many kinds of inorganic materials and also affect nutrition and carbon transport in catchments. …
- NAID 120005242900
- Dicarboxylic acids, ketocarboxylic acids and glyoxal in the marine aerosols collected during a round-the-world cruise
- Fu Pingqing,Kawamura Kimitaka,Usukura Kouichi,Miura Kazuhiko
- Marine Chemistry 148, 22-32, 2013-01-20
- … This study investigated spatial distributions of water-soluble dicarboxylic acids and related compounds in the marine aerosols collected at low- to mid-latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere for a better understanding of the photochemical aging of organic aerosols during long-range transport. …
- NAID 120005228250
- Transport of oxalic acid, glycollic acid, glyoxylic acid and benzoic acid by resealed erythrocyte 'ghosts' prepared by a dialysis technique [proceedings] Biochem Soc Trans. 1979 Oct; 7(5):958-60. [Biochem Soc Trans. 1979] ...
- Organic acid transport through a partially saturated liner system beneath a landfill Tingfa Liu 1, , Liming Hu, State Key Laboratory of Hydro-Science and Engineering, Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing ...
- organic fertilizer, organic fertiliser