出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/03/03 14:23:13」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Ex vivo non-invasive assessment of cell viability and proliferation in bio-engineered whole organ constructs.
- Ren X1, Tapias LF2, Jank BJ1, Mathisen DJ2, Lanuti M2, Ott HC3.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Jun;52:103-12. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.01.061. Epub 2015 Feb 21.
- Decellularized organ scaffolds allow whole organ regeneration and study of cell behavior in three-dimensional culture conditions. Cell viability within the bio-engineered organ constructs is an essential parameter reflecting the performance of participating cells during long-term ex vivo culture, a
- PMID 25818417
- Design and validation of a clinical-scale bioreactor for long-term isolated lung culture.
- Charest JM1, Okamoto T1, Kitano K1, Yasuda A1, Gilpin SE2, Mathisen DJ1, Ott HC3.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Jun;52:79-87. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.02.016. Epub 2015 Feb 23.
- The primary treatment for end-stage lung disease is lung transplantation. However, donor organ shortage remains a major barrier for many patients. In recent years, techniques for maintaining lungs ex vivo for evaluation and short-term (<12 h) resuscitation have come into more widespread use in
- PMID 25818415
- Combination of aligned PLGA/Gelatin electrospun sheets, native dental pulp extracellular matrix and treated dentin matrix as substrates for tooth root regeneration.
- Chen G1, Chen J1, Yang B1, Li L1, Luo X1, Zhang X1, Feng L2, Jiang Z2, Yu M2, Guo W3, Tian W4.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Jun;52:56-70. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.02.011. Epub 2015 Feb 21.
- In tissue engineering, scaffold materials provide effective structural support to promote the repair of damaged tissues or organs through simulating the extracellular matrix (ECM) microenvironments for stem cells. This study hypothesized that simulating the ECM microenvironments of periodontium and
- PMID 25818413
- organ culture
- civilization, civilisation