出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/11/24 00:25:43」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 炎症性腸疾患治療におけるスルファサラジンおよび5-アミノサリチル酸 sulfasalazine and 5 aminosalicylates in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- 2. 成人における軽症～中等症クローン病の内科的マネージメントの概要 overview of the medical management of mild to moderate crohn disease in adults
- 3. Overview of the management of Crohn disease in children and adolescents
- 4. 小児および思春期における潰瘍性大腸炎の治療 treatment of ulcerative colitis in children and adolescents
- 5. 炎症性腸疾患治療のための抗菌薬 antibiotics for treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases
- Determination of mesalazine, a low bioavailability olsalazine metabolite in human plasma by UHPLC-MS/MS: Application to a pharmacokinetic study.
- Banda J1, Lakshmanan R2, Katepalli RB2, Reddy Venati UK2, Koppula R2, Shiva Prasad VV2.
- Journal of chromatography. B, Analytical technologies in the biomedical and life sciences.J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci.2016 Jan 1;1008:1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2015.11.001. Epub 2015 Nov 4.
- Olsalazine sodium, salicylate derivative (prodrug) is effectively bioconverted to mesalazine (5-aminosalicylic acid; 5-ASA), which has an anti-inflammatory activity in ulcerative colitis. In this article, a novel highly sensitive and selective method was developed and validated to determine mesalazi
- PMID 26606108
- Technetium-99 m labeling and evaluation of olsalazine: a novel agent for ulcerative colitis imaging.
- El-Kawy OA1, Ibrahim IT1, Farah K1.
- Journal of labelled compounds & radiopharmaceuticals.J Labelled Comp Radiopharm.2015 Jun 30;58(8):336-41. doi: 10.1002/jlcr.3306. Epub 2015 Jun 1.
- Ulcerative colitis is a chronic disease having a regressive nature. Commonly used diagnostic methods have the disadvantage to be invasive, time-consuming, and expensive. Therefore, a new sensitive method for the detection and monitoring of disease activity is urgently needed in clinical practice. In
- PMID 26031480
- On the colonic bacterial metabolism of azo-bonded prodrugsof 5-aminosalicylic acid.
- Sousa T1, Yadav V, Zann V, Borde A, Abrahamsson B, Basit AW.
- Journal of pharmaceutical sciences.J Pharm Sci.2014 Oct;103(10):3171-5. doi: 10.1002/jps.24103. Epub 2014 Aug 4.
- Azo-bonded prodrugs of 5-aminosalicylic acid (mesalazine)-sulfasalazine, balsalazide, and olsalazine, which are used in the treatment of ulcerative colitis, rely on colonic bacteria to cleave the azo bond and liberate the active drug in the large intestine. The aim of this study was to use an in vit
- PMID 25091594
- Experimental colitis induced by dextran sulphate sodium in mice : beneficial effects of sulphasalazine and olsalazine
- AXELSSON L. G.
- Aliment Pharmacol Ther 12, 925-934, 1998
- NAID 30004881637
- Long-term treatment with olsalazine for ulcerative colitis : Safety and relapse prevention : A follow-up study
- SANDBERG G. H.
- Scand J Gastroenterol suppl 158, 48-50, 1988
- NAID 30030703942
- Olsalazine as an alternative therapy in a patient with sulfasalazine-induced eosinophilic pneumonia.
- SHERPENISSE J
- J Clin Gastroenterol 10, 218-220, 1988
- NAID 30018807592
- Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor may order certain lab tests to check your response to olsalazine. Do not let anyone else take your medicine. Ask your pharmacist any questions ...
- Information about the ulcerative colitis drug olsalazine (Dipentum), including side effects, dosage, drug interactions, and pregnancy safety. ... GENERIC NAME: olsalazine BRAND NAME: Dipentum DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: ...