- betting odds
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/07 18:47:38」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児および思春期における注意欠陥多動性障害：臨床的特徴および評価 attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adolescents clinical features and evaluation
- 2. ギフテッド（英才児）：特徴および同定 the gifted child characteristics and identification
- 3. 小児および思春期における双極性障害：疫学、病因、臨床症状および経過 bipolar disorder in children and adolescents epidemiology pathogenesis clinical manifestations and course
- 4. 反社会性人格障害の治療 treatment of antisocial personality disorder
- 5. 小児および思春期における双極性障害：評価および診断 bipolar disorder in children and adolescents assessment and diagnosis
- Effect of a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma non-hip fracture: a systematic review.
- Bell K1, Strand H, Inder WJ.Author information 1Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe aim of this study was to identify the effect a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma fracture. A dedicated osteoporosis health professional improved investigation and management of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis management was enhanced, leading to the potential for future fracture prevention.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):167. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0167-7. Epub 2014 Jan 23.
- The aim of this study was to identify the effect a dedicated osteoporosis health professional on screening and treatment in outpatients presenting with acute low trauma fracture. A dedicated osteoporosis health professional improved investigation and management of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis manageme
- PMID 24452511
- Adverse events associated with botulinum toxin injection: a multidepartment, retrospective study of 5310 treatments administered to 1819 patients.
- Kim BW1, Park GH, Yun WJ, Rho NK, Jang KA, Won CH, Chang SE, Chung SJ, Lee MW.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine , Seoul , Korea.AbstractBACKGROUND: The injection of botulinum toxin is now commonly used for many therapeutic and cosmetic purposes but because of its increased use more adverse events are being reported.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Aug;25(4):331-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.789473. Epub 2013 Apr 24.
- BACKGROUND: The injection of botulinum toxin is now commonly used for many therapeutic and cosmetic purposes but because of its increased use more adverse events are being reported.OBJECTIVE: To retrospectively evaluate and analyze the safety of botulinum toxin injections in terms of purpose and the
- PMID 23537074
- An intervention study examining the effects of condom wrapper graphics and scent on condom use in the Botswana Defence Force.
- Tran BR1, Thomas AG, Vaida F, Ditsela M, Phetogo R, Kelapile D, Haubrich R, Chambers C, Shaffer R.Author information 1a Department of Defense HIV/AIDS Prevention Program , Naval Health Research Center , San Diego , CA , USA.AbstractFree condoms provided by the government are often not used by Botswana Defence Force (BDF) personnel due to a perceived unpleasant scent and unattractive wrapper. Formative work with the BDF found that scented condoms and military-inspired (camouflage) wrapper graphics were appealing to personnel. A non-randomized intervention study was implemented to determine whether condom wrapper graphics and scent improved condom use in the BDF. Four military sites were selected for participation. Two sites in the south received the intervention condom wrapped in a generic wrapper and two sites in the north received the intervention condom wrapped in a military-inspired wrapper; intervention condoms were either scented or unscented. Two hundred and eleven male soldiers who ever had sex, aged 18-30 years, and stationed at one of the selected sites consented to participate. Sexual activity and condom use were measured pre- and post-intervention using sexual behavior diaries. A condom use rate (CUR; frequency of protected sex divided by the total frequency of sex) was computed for each participant. Mean CURs significantly increased over time (85.7% baseline vs. 94.5% post-intervention). Adjusted odds of condom use over time were higher among participants who received the intervention condom packaged in the military wrapper compared with the generic wrapper. Adjusted odds of condom use were also higher for participants who reported using scented vs. unscented condoms. Providing scented condoms and condoms packaged in a miltiary-inspired wrapper may help increase condom use and reduce HIV infection among military personnel.
- AIDS care.AIDS Care.2014 Jul;26(7):890-8. doi: 10.1080/09540121.2013.860420. Epub 2013 Nov 22.
- Free condoms provided by the government are often not used by Botswana Defence Force (BDF) personnel due to a perceived unpleasant scent and unattractive wrapper. Formative work with the BDF found that scented condoms and military-inspired (camouflage) wrapper graphics were appealing to personnel. A
- PMID 24266459
- Sex differences in the association of psychological distress and tobacco use.
- Hrywna M1, Bover Manderski MT2, Delnevo CD2.Author information 1Rutgers School of Public Health, Center for Tobacco Surveillance and Evaluation Research, New Brunswick, NJ, USA. email@example.comRutgers School of Public Health, Center for Tobacco Surveillance and Evaluation Research, New Brunswick, NJ, USA.AbstractOBJECTIVES: To examine sex differences in the relationship between serious psychological distress (SPD) and tobacco use.
- American journal of health behavior.Am J Health Behav.2014 Jul;38(4):570-6. doi: 10.5993/AJHB.38.4.10.
- OBJECTIVES: To examine sex differences in the relationship between serious psychological distress (SPD) and tobacco use.METHODS: The 2010 National Health Interview Survey data (N = 26,907) were examined to assess tobacco use among adults with and without SPD. Prevalence and odds ratios (OR) were cal
- PMID 24636119
- Demographic and Socioeconomic Disparity in Knowledge About Tuberculosis in Inner Mongolia, China
- Ma Enbo,Ren Liping,Wang Wensheng,Takahashi Hideto,Wagatsuma Yukiko,Ren Yulin,Gao Fei,Gao Fangfang,Wang Wenrui,Bi Lifu
- Journal of epidemiology 25(4), 312-320, 2015-04
- … Compared with the majority Han ethnic group, Mongolians and other minorities were 1.52–2.18 times more likely to know about TB curability, TB symptoms, the free detection/treatment policy, and TB dispensaries' locations, but were less likely to know about the TB transmission mode (odds ratio, 0.74; …
- NAID 120005604044
- Association between white blood cell count and diabetes in relation to triglycerides-to-HDL cholesterol ratio in a Japanese population: The Nagasaki Islands study
- Shimizu Yuji,Nakazato Mio,Kadota Koichiro,Sato Shimpei,Koyamatsu Jun,Arima Kazuhiko,Yamasaki Hironori,Takamura Noboru,Aoyagi Kiyoshi,Maeda Takahiro
- Acta medica Nagasakiensia 59(3), 91-97, 2015-03
- … The multivariable odds ratios (ORs) and 95% confidence intervals (95%CIs) of 1SD (standard deviation) increment in WBC count (1,538/μL for men, 1,382/μL for women) for high TG-HDL diabetes and low TG-HDL diabetes were 1.39 (95%CI: 1.04-1.85) and 0.88 (95%CI: 0.66-1.19) for men, and 1.83 (95%CI: 1.45-2.33) and 0.91 (95%CI: 0.64-1.29) for women, respectively. …
- NAID 120005593510
- Differential association of frailty with cognitive decline and sarcopenia in community-dwelling older adults.
- Nishiguchi Shu,Yamada Minoru,Fukutani Naoto,Adachi Daiki,Tashiro Yuto,Hotta Takayuki,Morino Saori,Shirooka Hidehiko,Nozaki Yuma,Hirata Hinako,Yamaguchi Moe,Arai Hidenori,Tsuboyama Tadao,Aoyama Tomoki
- Journal of the American Medical Directors Association 16(2), 120-124, 2015-02-01
- … [Results]In the multivariate logistic regression analysis by using non-frail participants as the reference, pre-frail elderly individuals were significantly more likely to have sarcopenia than non-frail elderly individuals [odds ratio (OR): 2.77, 95% confidence interval (CI): 1.05–9.26], but not cognitive decline or memory decline. …
- NAID 120005555481
- 荒畑 俊治,石橋 健一,和泉 潤
- 計画行政 38(1), 29-36, 2015-02
- NAID 40020362347
- オッズパークは、地方競馬、競輪、オートレースの投票が入会金、年会費無料で楽しめます。パソコン、スマートフォン、ケータイから簡単操作で投票が可能です。各レースの出走表、オッズ、結果はもちろん、専門紙記者による予想 ...
- odds 【名】 勝ち目、勝算【文例】【文例】【文例】【文例】 可能性、見込み、確... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- He went on listening, and gathered by odds and ends that it was conjectured at first that the boys had got drowned while taking a swim; then the small raft had been missed; next, certain boys said the missing lads had promised that ...
|拡張検索||「odds-maker」「fixed odds」「long odds」|