出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/04/26 15:02:57」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 水疱性類天疱瘡のマネージメントおよび予後 management and prognosis of bullous pemphigoid
- 2. 1型糖尿病の予防 prevention of type 1 diabetes mellitus
- 3. シェーグレン・ラルソン症候群 sjogren larsson syndrome
- 4. 光による老化 photoaging
- 5. 難治性の尋常性天疱瘡および落葉状天疱瘡のマネージメント management of refractory pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus
- Radiofrequency ablation suppresses distant tumour growth in a novel rat model of multifocal hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Erös de Bethlenfalva-Hora C, Mertens JC, Piguet AC, Kettenbach J, Schmitt J, Terracciano L, Weimann R, Dufour JF, Geier A.Author information *Hepatology, Department of Clinical Research, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.AbstractRFA (radiofrequency ablation) is an established therapy for HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma). The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib prolongs survival in advanced HCC. We examined the effects of RFA alone and in combination with sorafenib on a bystanding tumour in a two-tumour rat model of HCC. A total of 80 rats were implanted with two liver tumours and randomized to four treatment groups: vehicle and sham operation (control), sorafenib and sham operation (Sora/Sham), vehicle and RFA (Vh/RFA), and sorafenib and RFA (Sora/RFA) (n=10/group per time point). RFA or sham-operation was performed on the left lobe tumour on day 15. Animals were killed at day 18 and day 30. Non-RFA-targeted right lobe tumours were analysed for angiogenesis, growth factors [HGF (hepatocyte growth factor), EGF (epidermal growth factor) and VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor)] and infiltrating immune cells (CD3 and CD68). At day 30, the non-RFA-targeted tumours were significantly smaller in all three treatment groups compared with control (Sora/Sham P≤0.0001, Vh/RFA P=0.005 and Sora/RFA P≤0.0001). The smallest tumours were observed in animals treated with a combination of sorafenib and RFA, whereas the size reduction seen in the RFA-only group indicated an RFA-mediated distant suppression of tumour growth. Growth factor measurement revealed transiently decreased EGF levels after RFA (P=0.008), whereas sorafenib treatment decreased HGF levels (P=0.001). MVD (microvessel density) was reduced by sorafenib (P=0.002) despite increased VEGF levels (P≤0.0001). The immune parameters revealed augmented T-cells and IL-10 (interleukin 10) levels in all three treatment groups; sorafenib additionally increased macrophage numbers (P≤0.0001). RFA and sorafenib alone resulted in significant volume reduction of the non-RFA-targeted tumour; this effect was enhanced when both modalities were combined.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 Feb;126(3):243-52. doi: 10.1042/CS20130089.
- RFA (radiofrequency ablation) is an established therapy for HCC (hepatocellular carcinoma). The multikinase inhibitor sorafenib prolongs survival in advanced HCC. We examined the effects of RFA alone and in combination with sorafenib on a bystanding tumour in a two-tumour rat model of HCC. A total o
- PMID 23822114
- Synthesis, spectral characterization and catalytic activity of Co(II) complexes of drugs: crystal structure of Co(II)-trimethoprim complex.
- Madhupriya S, Elango KP.Author information Department of Chemistry, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Deemed University, Gandhigram 624 302, India.AbstractNew Co(II) complexes with drugs such as trimethoprim (TMP), cimetidine (CTD), niacinamide (NAM) and ofloxacin (OFL) as ligands were synthesized. The complexes were characterized by analytical analysis, various spectral techniques such as FT-IR, UV-Vis, magnetic measurements and molar conductivity. The magnetic susceptibility results coupled with the electronic spectra suggested a tetrahedral geometry for the complexes. The coordination mode of trimethoprim ligand and geometry of the complex were confirmed by single crystal X-ray studies. In this complex the metal ion possesses a tetrahedral geometry with two nitrogen atom from two TMP ligands and two chloride ions coordinated to it. The catalytic activity of the complexes in aryl-aryl coupling reaction was screened and the results indicated that among the four complexes [Co(OFL)Cl(H2O)] exhibited excellent catalytic activity.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Jan 24;118:337-42. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2013.08.085. Epub 2013 Aug 29.
- New Co(II) complexes with drugs such as trimethoprim (TMP), cimetidine (CTD), niacinamide (NAM) and ofloxacin (OFL) as ligands were synthesized. The complexes were characterized by analytical analysis, various spectral techniques such as FT-IR, UV-Vis, magnetic measurements and molar conductivity. T
- PMID 24060479
- Hydrosoluble vitamins.
- Chawla J1, Kvarnberg D2.Author information 1Department of Neurology, Hines VA Hospital, Hines, IL, USA; Department of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, USA. Electronic address: Jasvinder.firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Neurology, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL, USA.AbstractThe hydrosoluble vitamins are a group of organic substances that are required by humans in small amounts to prevent disorders of metabolism. Significant progress has been made in our understanding of the biochemical, physiologic and nutritional aspects of the water-soluble vitamins. Deficiency of these particular vitamins, most commonly due to inadequate nutrition, can result in disorders of the nervous system. Many of these disorders have been successfully prevented in developed countries; however, they are still common in developing countries. Of the hydrosoluble vitamins, the nervous system depends the most on vitamins B and C (ascorbic acid) for proper functioning. The B group vitamins include thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin or niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxine or pyridoxal (vitamin B6) and cobalamin (vitamin B12). Clinical findings depend upon the deficiency of the underlying vitamin; generally, deficiency symptoms are seen from a combination rather than an isolated vitamin deficiency. True hereditary metabolic disorders and serious deficiency-associated diseases are rare and in general limited to particular geographic regions and high-risk groups. Their recognition is truly important as that determines the appropriate therapeutic management. The general availability of vitamins to practically everyone and several national health programs have saved many lives and prevented complications. However, there has been some apprehension for several decades about how harmless generous dosages of these vitamins are. Overt overdosages can cause vitamin toxicity affecting various body systems including the nervous system. Systemically, vitamin toxicity is associated with nonspecific symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash which are common with any acute or chronic vitamin overdose. At a national level, recommended daily allowances for vitamins become policy statements. Nutrition policy has far reaching implications in the food industry, in agriculture, and in food provision programs. Overall, water-soluble vitamins are complex molecular structures and even today, many areas of vitamin biochemistry still need to be explored. Many readers might be of the opinion that the classic forms of nutritional deficiency diseases have faded into the background of interesting history. This has caused their diverse symptoms to be neglected by most modern physicians since vitamin enrichment of many foods automatically erases them from their consideration in differential diagnosis. Vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiencies are discussed in other chapters.
- Handbook of clinical neurology.Handb Clin Neurol.2014;120:891-914. doi: 10.1016/B978-0-7020-4087-0.00059-0.
- The hydrosoluble vitamins are a group of organic substances that are required by humans in small amounts to prevent disorders of metabolism. Significant progress has been made in our understanding of the biochemical, physiologic and nutritional aspects of the water-soluble vitamins. Deficiency of th
- PMID 24365359
- Tetracycline and niacinamide control bullous pemphigoid but not pemphigus foliaceus when these conditions coexist
- SHIOHARA Junko,YOSHIDA Kanako,HASEGAWA Junichi,UHARA Hisashi,TAKATA Minoru,SAIDA Toshiaki,OYAMA Bungo,HASHIMOTO Takashi
- Journal of dermatology 37(7), 657-661, 2010-07-01
- NAID 10026637402
- プロピオン酸クロベタゾール軟膏外用とニコチン酸アミド内服を試みた水疱性類天疱瘡の2例 (特集 水疱症)
- 柳下 幹男,河畑 知穂,西島 千博 [他]
- 皮膚科の臨床 51(3), 295-299, 2009-03
- NAID 40016535876
- Effects of Vitamin A, Vitamin A plus Iron and Multiple Micronutrient-Fortified Seasoning Powder on Preschool Children in a Suburb of Chongqing, China
- Chen Ke,Li Ting-Yu,Chen Li [他],QU Ping,LIU You-Xue
- Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 54(6), 440-447, 2008-12
- … groups II and III were fortified with vitamin A plus iron and vitamin A plus iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, niacinamide, zinc and calcium, respectively. …
- NAID 110007007841
- ナイアシンアミド,Niacinamide検索 日本国内製品は送料無料で当日出荷！ 海外製品も米国より最短4日～1週間でお届け！製品が安い！ ... インターネット通販の17年の実績と信頼！ 世界の高品質なサプリメント コスメが安い！現在の総 ...
- ビタミンB-3 (ナイアシンアミド),B-3 (Niacinamide)検索 日本製品は即日出荷！ 海外製品は米国より最短4日～1週間でお届け！製品が安い！ ... インターネット通販の17年の実績と信頼！ 世界の高品質な サプリメントから機能性食品を中心に ...
- nicotinic acid amide, NAA
- ニコチンアミド nicotinamide、ナイアシンアミド niacinamide、3-ピリジンカルボン酸アミド 3-pyridinecarboxylic acid amide
- M.V.I.、Ｍ.Ｖ.Ｉ.-12、アミノレバンEN配合、エルネオパ1号、エレンタールP乳幼児用配合、エレンタール配合、エンシュア・リキッド 、オーツカMV、シーパラ、ストミンA配合、ダイメジン・マルチ、ツインラインNF配合、ツインライン配合、ネオM.V.I.-9、ネオパレン1号、ネオラミン・マルチV、バンコマイシン塩酸塩、パンビタン、ビタジェクト、フェニルアラニン除去ミルク配合、フルカリック1号、ヘパンED配合、マルタミン、ラコールNF配合、ラコール配合、ロイシン・イソロイシン・バリン除去ミルク配合、ワッサーV配合