出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/07/10 22:06:14」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 神経サルコイドーシス neurologic sarcoidosis
- 2. Excessive daytime sleepiness due to medical disorders and medications
- 3. サルコイドーシスの肺外の症状 extrapulmonary manifestations of sarcoidosis
- 4. Numb chin syndrome
- 5. 肺サルコイドーシスの臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of pulmonary sarcoidosis
- Sarcoidosis of the Head and Neck.
- Badhey AK1, Kadakia S, Carrau RL, Iacob C, Khorsandi A.
- Head and neck pathology.Head Neck Pathol.2014 Sep 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Sarcoidosis is a complex disorder that often times involves the head and neck. Despite the presence of strong clinical evidence, tissue diagnosis and imaging is needed for confirmation of the disease. Although typically managed medically, when found in the sinonasal tract or intracranially, it may n
- PMID 25183456
- [(18)F]-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography in patients with active myelopathy.
- Flanagan EP1, Hunt CH, Lowe V, Mandrekar J, Pittock SJ, O'Neill BP, Keegan BM.
- Mayo Clinic proceedings.Mayo Clin Proc.2013 Nov;88(11):1204-12. doi: 10.1016/j.mayocp.2013.07.019.
- OBJECTIVE: To report and compare spinal cord [(18)F]-fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography (FDG-PET) metabolism in 51 patients with active myelopathy.PATIENTS AND METHODS: We retrospectively identified patients from January 1, 2001, through December 31, 2011, with active myelopathy in whom
- PMID 24182701
- Visual hallucinations (Charles Bonnet syndrome) associated with neurosarcoidosis.
- Zhang J1, Waisbren E, Hashemi N, Lee AG.
- Middle East African journal of ophthalmology.Middle East Afr J Ophthalmol.2013 Oct-Dec;20(4):369-71. doi: 10.4103/0974-9233.119997.
- The Charles Bonnet syndrome (CBS) refers to lucid and complex visual hallucinations in cognitively normal patients with acquired vision loss. It can be associated with any type of vision loss including that related to macular degeneration, corneal disease, diabetic retinopathy, and occipital infarct
- PMID 24339694
- Peer Reviewed Radiology Teaching File Cases, Online Medical Image Database, Atlas, and Mnemonics, Free Category 1 CME and CNE. RSNA MIRC compatible. X-ray cases, MR,CT,US,Pathology, Endoscopy, Histology ...
- I dxt with neurosarcoid in march 2012.On 60 mg predisone only getting worse.75pct face paralyzed very weak legs ,balance vision,hearing.very weak jaw ,total fatique.Cant find dr who actually treated someone ... ... I dxt with ...