全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 嚢虫症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of cysticercosis
- 2. 嚢虫症の治療 treatment of cysticercosis
- 3. 嚢虫症の疫学、感染、および予防 epidemiology transmission and prevention of cysticercosis
- 4. 駆虫薬療法 anthelminthic therapies
- 5. 好酸球性髄膜炎 eosinophilic meningitis
- Transcriptome profiling of the cysticercus stage of the laboratory model Taenia crassiceps, strain ORF.
- García-Montoya GM1, Mesa-Arango JA2, Isaza-Agudelo JP2, Agudelo-Lopez SP1, Cabarcas F3, Barrera LF4, Alzate JF5.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2016 Feb;154:50-62. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2015.11.001. Epub 2015 Nov 10.
- Neurocysticercosis (NC) is a serious public health problem mainly in developing countries. NC caused by the cysticercus stage from cestode Taenia solium is considered by the WHO and ITFDE as a potentially eradicable disease. Definitive diagnosis of NC is challenging because of the unspecific clinica
- PMID 26571070
- An Unusual Presentation of Neurocysticercosis: A Space-Occupying Lesion in the Fourth Ventricle Associated with Progressive Cognitive Decline.
- Kurz C1, Schmidt V2, Poppert H2, Wilkins P2, Noh J2, Poppert S2, Schlegel J2, Delbridge C2, da Costa CP2, Winkler AS2.
- The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene.Am J Trop Med Hyg.2016 Jan 6;94(1):172-5. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.15-0099. Epub 2015 Nov 30.
- We communicate a case of a middle-aged Brazilian patient with an unusual presentation of fourth ventricular neurocysticercosis: occurrence of two intraventricular cysts at different locations in the brain within 2 years and cognitive decline as the only neurological symptom. Neurocysticercosis was c
- PMID 26621562
- Neurocysticercosis-related mortality in Brazil, 2000-2011: Epidemiology of a neglected neurologic cause of death.
- Martins-Melo FR1, Ramos AN Jr2, Cavalcanti MG3, Alencar CH2, Heukelbach J4.
- Acta tropica.Acta Trop.2016 Jan;153:128-36. doi: 10.1016/j.actatropica.2015.10.011. Epub 2015 Oct 23.
- Neurocysticercosis (NCC) is an important cause of severe neurological disease mainly in low- and middle-income countries, but data on NCC mortality from endemic areas are scarce. Here we analysed the epidemiological patterns of NCC-related mortality in Brazil. We included all deaths recorded in Braz
- PMID 26505283
- Disseminated Intracranial Tuberculoma Mimicking Neurocysticercosis
- Zhengqi Lu,BingJun Zhang,Wei Qiu,Xueqiang Hu
- Internal Medicine 50(18), 2031-2034, 2011
- … Intracranial tuberculoma and neurocysticercosis (NCC) are the most frequent granulomatous infections in the central nervous system. …
- NAID 130000969318
- Multiple Lobulated Cystic Lesions in Suprasellar Cistern
- Pittayanon Rapat,Buranasupkajorn Patinut,Snabboon Thiti
- Internal Medicine 48(24), 2151-2152, 2009
- NAID 130000142096
- Epileptogenesis in Neurocysticercosis Generally, patients with neurocysticercosis have partial-onset seizures with or without secondary generalization (6). At the time of a first seizure, most patients have an active cyst—either a ...
- Neurocysticercosis (NCC) is the most common parasitic disease of the nervous system and is the main cause of acquired epilepsy in developing countries. It has also been a problem in industrialized countries because ...