出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/24 00:13:45」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Effects of dietary components on cancer of the digestive system.
- Zanini S1, Marzotto M, Giovinazzo F, Bassi C, Bellavite P.
- Critical reviews in food science and nutrition.Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr.2015 Nov 10;55(13):1870-85. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2012.732126.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in developed countries and poor diet and physical inactivity are major risk factors in cancer-related deaths. Therefore, interventions to reduce levels of smoking, improve diet, and increase physical activity must become much higher priorities in the gener
- PMID 24841279
- Acid reflux and head and neck cancer risk: A nationwide registry over 13 years.
- Kuo CL1, Chen YT2, Shiao AS3, Lien CF4, Wang SJ5.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Oct;42(5):401-5. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.03.008. Epub 2015 May 18.
- OBJECTIVE: Gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a highly prevalent disorder; however, important questions remain regarding the link between GERD and extra-esophageal cancers. This nationwide cohort study investigated the risk of developing head and neck cancers (HNCs) among patients with GERD.
- PMID 25998850
- Very late recurrence of renal cell carcinoma experiencing long-term response to sunitinib: a case report.
- Messina C1, Di Meglio A, Nuzzo PV, Boccardo F, Ricci F.
- Tumori.Tumori.2015 Post author correction;0(0):0. doi: 10.5301/tj.5000268. Epub 2015 May 30.
- Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is responsible for 4% of all neoplasms in adults and for 80% of all primary renal tumors. Metastatic RCC is resistant to all cytotoxic agents and generally prognosis is poor. However, the clinical behavior of RCC is unpredictable, and late recurrences of disease can occur
- PMID 26045116
- Neoplasia publishes the results of novel investigations in all areas of oncology research. The title Neoplasia was chosen to convey the journal's breadth, which encompasses the traditional disciplines of cancer research as well as ...
- neoplasia [ne″o-pla´zhah] the formation of a neoplasm. cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) dysplasia of the cervical epithelium, often premalignant, characterized by various degrees of hyperplasia, abnormal keratinization, and the ...
- 表層上皮性・間質性腫瘍 Surface epithelial-stromal tumors
- 性索間質性腫瘍 Sex cord/stromal tumors
- 胚細胞腫瘍 Germ cell tumors
腫瘍と関連する疾患 first aid step1 2006 p.294