出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/10/31 16:14:47」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 子宮内膜症の長期治療を目的としたゴナドトロピン放出ホルモンアゴニスト gonadotropin releasing hormone agonists for long term treatment of endometriosis
- 2. アンドロゲン過剰症および男性型多毛症治療におけるGnRHアゴニストの使用 use of gnrh agonists in the treatment of hyperandrogenism and hirsutism
- 3. 子宮内膜症の治療の概要 overview of the treatment of endometriosis
- 4. 子宮平滑筋腫（子宮筋腫）の治療の概要 overview of treatment of uterine leiomyomas fibroids
- 5. 思春期における子宮内膜症の診断および治療 diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis in adolescents
- Spontaneous reports of seizure in association with leuprolide (lupron depot), goserelin (zoladex implant), and naferelin (synarel nasal spray).
- Gatti J, Brinker A, Avigan M.
- Obstetrics and gynecology.Obstet Gynecol.2013 May;121(5):1107. doi: 10.1097/AOG.0b013e31828c9cb3.
- PMID 23635751
- A mathematical model of the human menstrual cycle for the administration of GnRH analogues.
- Röblitz S, Stötzel C, Deuflhard P, Jones HM, Azulay DO, van der Graaf PH, Martin SW.Author information Computational Systems Biology Group, Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB), Berlin, Germany. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractThe paper presents a differential equation model for the feedback mechanisms between gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), development of follicles and corpus luteum, and the production of estradiol (E2), progesterone (P4), inhibin A (IhA), and inhibin B (IhB) during the female menstrual cycle. Compared to earlier human cycle models, there are three important differences: The model presented here (a) does not involve any delay equations, (b) is based on a deterministic modeling of the GnRH pulse pattern, and (c) contains less differential equations and less parameters. These differences allow for a faster simulation and parameter identification. The focus is on modeling GnRH-receptor binding, in particular, by inclusion of a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic (PK/PD) model for a GnRH agonist, Nafarelin, and a GnRH antagonist, Cetrorelix, into the menstrual cycle model. The final mathematical model describes the hormone profiles (LH, FSH, P4, E2) throughout the menstrual cycle of 12 healthy women. It correctly predicts hormonal changes following single and multiple dose administration of Nafarelin or Cetrorelix at different stages in the cycle.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2013 Mar 21;321:8-27. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2012.11.020. Epub 2012 Dec 1.
- The paper presents a differential equation model for the feedback mechanisms between gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), development of follicles and corpus luteum, and the production of estradiol (E2), progesterone (P4), inhibin A (Ih
- PMID 23206386
- Restart of steroidogenesis in dogs during recrudescence of testicular function following downregulation with a GnRH-agonist implant.
- Gentil M, Hoffmann B, Spang A, Failing K, Goericke-Pesch S.Author information Clinic for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Andrology of Large and Small Animals, Justus-Liebig-University Giessen, Germany. email@example.comAbstractTo date, no details are available concerning the restart of steroidogenesis following the downregulation of testicular endocrine and germinative function by gonadotrophin-releasing hormone (GnRH)-agonist implants. This restart was assessed by determining the expression of steroidogenic acute regulatory (StAR) protein, cytochrome P450 side-chain cleavage enzyme (P450scc) and cytochrome P450 17α-hydroxylase,17,20-lyase (P450c17). The re-establishment of steroidogenesis was initiated by the removal of the GnRH-agonist implant (18.5 mg azagly nafarelin, Gonazon) at 5 months after treatment. Testes were removed at 3-week intervals (weeks 0-24) and four groups were formed according to the stage of spermatogenesis as revealed by the most developed germ cells observed (developmental group [DG] spermatocytes to DG elongated spermatids). Five dogs served as untreated controls. Positive immunostaining for StAR, P450scc and P450c17 was restricted to Leydig cells. Western blot indicated the specifity of the respective antibodies with hints of a expression of canine-specific P450scc and P450c17 proteins. A significant effect of group was observed for a percentage of the immunopositive area (PIA) as an indicator of active Leydig cells for StAR (P<0.05), P450scc (P<0.001) and P450c17 (P<0.001), with PIA being lowest for the DG spermatocytes. With regard to the strength of the immunopositive signal, a significant effect of group was found for P450scc (P<0.01) and P450c17 (P<0.05), with the lowest intensity being observed in DG spermatocytes. At the mRNA level, the upregulation from DG spermatocytes to DG round spermatids was clearly evident but was only significant for P450scc (P<0.05). Thus, downregulation affects the whole cascade of steroidogenesis, whereas withdrawal of inhibition results in a rapid restart, in part indicating a rebound phenomenon.
- Cell and tissue research.Cell Tissue Res.2012 Dec;350(3):513-23. doi: 10.1007/s00441-012-1506-5. Epub 2012 Oct 9.
- To date, no details are available concerning the restart of steroidogenesis following the downregulation of testicular endocrine and germinative function by gonadotrophin-releasing hormone (GnRH)-agonist implants. This restart was assessed by determining the expression of steroidogenic acute regulat
- PMID 23053053
- 日本農村医学会雑誌 60(5), 627-630, 2012
- NAID 130004451246
- 日本不妊学会雑誌 = Japanese journal of fertility and sterility 43(3), 275-279, 1998-07-01
- NAID 10008351966
- Comparison of buserelin and nafarelin in IVF cycles and in subsequent frozen-thawed embryo transfer cycles
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 77, 854-859, 1998
- NAID 30013471604
- Nafarelin is a prescription medication used to treat women with symptoms of endometriosis including severe menstrual... ... Nafarelin may cause side effects. Usually these symptoms are temporary, lasting only until your body ...
- Information on the drug nafarelin (Synarel) prescribed for the management of endometriosis including pain relief and decreasing the size of endometrial implants. ... GENERIC NAME: nafarelin BRAND NAME: Synarel DRUG CLASS ...