出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/03 03:44:52」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 腰椎穿刺：成人における手技、適応、禁忌、および合併症 lumbar puncture technique indications contraindications and complications in adults
- 2. 頸部神経根障害の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of cervical radiculopathy
- 3. 急性外傷性脊髄損傷 acute traumatic spinal cord injury
- 4. Spontaneous intracranial hypotension: Pathophysiology, clinical features, and diagnosis
- 5. 馬尾症候群などの腫瘍による硬膜外脊髄圧迫の臨床的特徴および診断 clinical features and diagnosis of neoplastic epidural spinal cord compression including cauda equina syndrome
- Imaging of lumbar spinal surgery complications.
- Malhotra A1, Kalra VB2, Wu X3, Grant R4, Bronen RA5, Abbed KM6.
- Insights into imaging.Insights Imaging.2015 Dec;6(6):579-590. Epub 2015 Oct 2.
- Lumbar spine surgery for spinal stenosis is a frequently performed procedure and was the fastest growing type of surgery in the US from 1980 to 2000. With increasing surgical invasiveness, postoperative complications also tend to be higher. Cross-sectional imaging techniques (CT and MRI) are more se
- PMID 26432098
- Assessment of Obstetric Brachial Plexus Injury with Pre-Operative Ultrasound.
- Smith EC1, Xixis KI1, Grant GA2, Grant SA3.
- Muscle & nerve.Muscle Nerve.2015 Nov 13. doi: 10.1002/mus.24975. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION: Tools used in the assessment of obstetric brachial plexus injuries (OBPI) have traditionally included electrodiagnostic studies, CT myelography, and MRI. However, the utility of ultrasound (US) in infants for such assessment has not been extensively examined.METHODS: This retrospective
- PMID 26565729
- Influence of Myelography and Postmyelographic CT on Therapeutic Decisions in Degenerative Diseases of the Cervical Spine.
- Westermaier T1, Doerr C, Stetter C, Linsenmann T, Koehler S, Eriskat J, Solymosi L, Ernestus RI.
- Journal of spinal disorders & techniques.J Spinal Disord Tech.2015 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- STUDY DESIGN: A retrospective analysis of clinical records and radiologic imaging by 3 independent reviewers to assess the indication for surgical treatment with and without myelography and postmyelographic computed tomography (MCT).OBJECTIVE: To evaluate whether myelography and MCT obtained in addi
- PMID 26566254
- Current and accurate information for patients about myelography. Learn what you might experience, how to prepare for the exam, benefits, risks and much more. ... How should I prepare? Your physician will give you detailed ...
- Myelography Definition Myelography is an x-ray examination of the spinal canal. A contrast agent is injected through a needle into the space around the spinal cord to display the spinal cord, spinal canal, and nerve roots on an x ray.