出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/09 20:10:51」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 筋力低下の評価における筋力検査 muscle examination in the evaluation of weakness
- 2. 筋緊張低下および脱力を呈する幼児に対するアプローチ approach to the infant with hypotonia and weakness
- 3. 新生児の神経学的検査 neurologic examination of the newborn
- 4. 幼児および小児における精密な神経学的評価 detailed neurologic assessment of infants and children
- 5. 小児における身体的診察：背部、四肢、神経系、皮膚、およびリンパ節 the pediatric physical examination back extremities nervous system skin and lymph nodes
- Investigation of neurogenic excitatory and inhibitory motor responses and their control by 5-HT(4) receptors in circular smooth muscle of pig descending colon.
- Priem EK, Lefebvre RA.AbstractThe aim of this study was to investigate whether the pig colon descendens might be a good model for the responses mediated via the different locations of human colonic 5-HT(4) receptors. The intrinsic excitatory and inhibitory motor neurotransmission in pig colon descendens was therefore first characterized. In circular smooth muscle strips, electrical field stimulation (EFS) at basal tone induced only in the combined presence of the NO synthase inhibitor N(ω)-nitro-L-arginine methyl ester hydrochloride (L-NAME) and the SK channel blocker apamin voltage-dependent on-contractions. These on-contractions were largely reduced by the neuronal conductance blocker tetrodotoxin (TTX) and by the muscarinic receptor antagonist atropine, illustrating activation of cholinergic neurons. The 5-HT(4) receptor agonist prucalopride facilitated submaximal EFS-evoked cholinergic contractions and this effect was prevented by the 5-HT(4) receptor antagonist GR113808, supporting the presence of facilitating 5-HT(4) receptors on the cholinergic nerve endings innervating circular muscle in pig colon descendens. Relaxations were induced by EFS in strips pre-contracted with substance P in the presence of atropine. The responses at lower stimulation voltages were abolished by TTX. L-NAME or apamin alone did not influence or only moderately reduced the relaxations, but L-NAME plus apamin abolished the relaxations at lower stimulation voltages, suggesting that NO and ATP act as inhibitory neurotransmitters in a redundant way. Prucalopride did not influence the EFS-induced relaxations at lower stimulation voltage, nor did it per se relax contracted circular muscle strips. No evidence for relaxing 5-HT(4) receptors, either on inhibitory neurons or on the muscle cells was thus obtained in pig colon descendens circular muscle.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2011 Sep 30;667(1-3):365-74. Epub 2011 Jun 26.
- The aim of this study was to investigate whether the pig colon descendens might be a good model for the responses mediated via the different locations of human colonic 5-HT(4) receptors. The intrinsic excitatory and inhibitory motor neurotransmission in pig colon descendens was therefore first chara
- PMID 21723862
- Adventitia-Derived Hydrogen Peroxide Impairs Relaxation of the Rat Carotid Artery via Smooth Muscle Cell p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase.
- Cascino T, Csanyi G, Al Ghouleh I, Montezano AC, Touyz RM, Haurani MJ, Pagano PJ.Source1 Hypertension and Vascular Research Division, Henry Ford Health System , Detroit, Michigan.
- Antioxidants & redox signaling.Antioxid Redox Signal.2011 Sep 15;15(6):1507-15. Epub 2011 Apr 8.
- Abstract The role of adventitia-derived reactive oxygen species (ROS) in vascular disease and impaired vascular relaxation is not clear. Based on robust adventitial ROS generation and effects on MAPK involvement in vascular dysfunction, we hypothesized that adventitia-derived ROS hydrogen peroxide (
- PMID 21126185
- Muscle tone changes in the lower limbs of stroke patients induced by trunk stabilization exercises
- Rhee Min-Hyung,Kim Laurentius Jongsoon
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(8), 2663-2664, 2015
- … [Conclusion] Trunk stabilization exercises help control the muscle tone in stroke patients. …
- NAID 130005093930
- Upper extremity muscle tone and response of tidal volume during manually assisted breathing for patients requiring prolonged mechanical ventilation
- Morino Akira,Shida Masahiro,Tanaka Masashi,Sato Kimihiro,Seko Toshiaki,Ito Shunsuke,Ogawa Shunichi,Yokoi Yuka,Takahashi Naoaki
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(8), 2509-2513, 2015
- … [Purpose] The aim of the present study was to examine, in patients requiring prolonged mechanical ventilation, if the response of tidal volume during manually assisted breathing is dependent upon both upper extremity muscle tone and the pressure intensity of manually assisted breathing. …
- NAID 130005093905
- Predictive factors of hypertonia in the upper extremity of chronic stroke survivors
- Lee GyuChang,An SeungHeon,Lee YunBok,Lee DongGeon,Park Dong-sik
- Journal of Physical Therapy Science 27(8), 2545-2549, 2015
- … [Purpose] Muscle tone is known to predict the motor function of the upper extremity within 12 months after onset in stroke survivors. … [Subjects and Methods] Forty-three chronic stroke survivors were assessed using the Modified Ashworth Scale (MAS) for elbow flexor tone, the Fugl-Meyer assessment of the upper extremity (FM-UE), and the Action Research Arm Test (ARAT) for upper extremity motor recovery and function. …
- NAID 130005093902
- In physiology, medicine, and anatomy, muscle tone (residual muscle tension or tonus) is the continuous and passive partial contraction of the muscles, or the muscle's resistance to passive stretch during resting state. It helps maintain posture, ...
- This article explains what muscle tone is (both the actual definition and the popular definition) and how it can be developed. There is also a discussion addressing the concerns of women who want to develop muscle tone without gaining too ...
|拡張検索||「decreased muscle tone」|
- pure tone
- tone of voice