出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/03/13 00:42:16」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 筋力低下患者へのアプローチ approach to the patient with muscle weakness
- 2. 全身性疾患のミオパシー myopathies of systemic disease
- 3. 代謝性ミオパチーへのアプローチ approach to the metabolic myopathies
- 4. 薬物誘導性ミオパシー drug induced myopathies
- 5. 先天性ミオパシー congenital myopathies
- [Autophagic vacuolar myopathies: what we have learned from the differential diagnosis of vacuoles in muscle biopsy].
- Zámečník J, Dahmen RA.AbstractEstablishing the correct etiological diagnosis of autophagic vacuolar myopathies (AVM) is an imperative since the recent availability of the enzyme replacement therapy for the treatment of Pompe disease. Recent recognition of the complex functional pathology of these disorders dramatically changed the view on their pathogenesis and it may lead to identification of new approaches in the therapy. Muscle biopsy is a useful tool for the differential diagnosis of the AVM; however, in some cases it may fail. Through a series of five short case studies we aim at demonstrating the histopathological findings and differential diagnosis of some AVM (Pompe disease, Danon disease and chloroquine myopathy) in muscle biopsy. We also want to address the fact that the way to the correct diagnosis of these disorders can be quite complicated. Awareness of these diseases and the availability of a dry blood spot test for the non-invasive diagnosis of Pompe disease represent a good basis for detecting patients who are still kept under other diagnoses and thus escaping treatment.Keywords: autophagic myopathies - vacuoles - Pompe disease - Danon disease - chloroquine myopathy.
- Ceskoslovenská patologie.Cesk Patol.2013 Dec;49(1):39-45.
- Establishing the correct etiological diagnosis of autophagic vacuolar myopathies (AVM) is an imperative since the recent availability of the enzyme replacement therapy for the treatment of Pompe disease. Recent recognition of the complex functional pathology of these disorders dramatically changed t
- PMID 23432075
- Potential of cardiac stem/progenitor cells and induced pluripotent stem cells for cardiac repair in ischaemic heart disease.
- Wang WE, Chen X, Houser SR, Zeng C.Source*Department of Cardiology, Daping Hospital, Third Military Medical University, Chongqing 400042, China.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2013 Oct 1;125(7):319-27. doi: 10.1042/CS20130019.
- Stem cell therapy has emerged as a promising strategy for cardiac and vascular repair. The ultimate goal is to rebuild functional myocardium by transplanting exogenous stem cells or by activating native stem cells to induce endogenous repair. CS/PCs (cardiac stem/progenitor cells) are one type of a
- PMID 23746375
- Murine models of atrophy, cachexia, and sarcopenia in skeletal muscle.
- Romanick M, Thompson LV, Brown-Borg HM.SourceDepartment of Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Grand Forks, ND 58203, U S A.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Sep;1832(9):1410-20. doi: 10.1016/j.bbadis.2013.03.011. Epub 2013 Mar 20.
- With the extension of life span over the past several decades, the age-related loss of muscle mass and strength that characterizes sarcopenia is becoming more evident and thus, has a more significant impact on society. To determine ways to intervene and delay, or even arrest the physical frailty and
- PMID 23523469
- 田中 建,宮崎 淳,内田 将央 [他],市岡 大士,木村 友和,及川 剛宏,末富 崇弘,河合 弘二,上杉 憲子,那須 克宏,西山 博之
- 泌尿器科紀要 = Acta urologica Japonica 59(11), 709-713, 2013-11
- … The tumor cells were immunohistochemically positive for α -smooth muscle actin and weakly positive for HMB45, which is consistent with LAM. … LAM is a rare progressive disease that affects mainly the lung, and leads to chronic respiratory failure. …
- NAID 120005350256
- 渡邊 修
- 日本アフェレシス学会雑誌 32(3), 185-190, 2013-10-31
- … This syndrome is an autoantibody mediated disease of the peripheral nervous system characterized by muscle cramp, neuromyotonia, and hyperhidrosis. …
- NAID 110009661552
- Thymus histology and concomitant autoimmune diseases in Japanese patients with muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase-antibody-positive myasthenia gravis
- Nakata Ruka,Motomura Masakatsu,Masuda Tomoko,Shiraishi Hirokazu,Tokuda Masahiro,Fukuda Taku,Ando Takao,Yoshimura Toshiro,Tsujihata Mitsuhiro,Kawakami Atsushi
- European Journal of Neurology 20(9), 1272-1276, 2013-09
- … Background and purpose: The differences in the characteristics of thymus histology, coexisting autoimmune diseases and related autoantibodies between anti-muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase (MuSK)-antibody (Ab)-positive myasthenia gravis (MG) patients, and anti-acetylcholine receptor (AChR)-Ab-positive MG patients are not clearly defined. …
- NAID 120005328277
- floppy infant Floppy infant syndrome Neonatology A neonate with poor muscle tone and/or response to stimulation of extremities caused by a heterogeneous group of neuromuscular and musculoskeletal disorders Floppy infant causes ...
- dis·ease (dĭ-zēz′) n. 1. An abnormal condition of a part, organ, or system of an organism resulting from various causes, such as infection, inflammation ... In greater Raleigh, individuals living with progressive muscle diseases can ...
|拡張検索||「inflammatory muscle disease」|
- focal myositis、idiopathic inflammatory myopathy、inflammatory myopathy、myositis、proliferative myositis
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.