出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/22 11:07:02」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- 'Paranoia and its historical development (systematized delusion)', by Eugenio Tanzi (1884).
- Castagnini A1.
- History of psychiatry.Hist Psychiatry.2016 Jun;27(2):229-40. doi: 10.1177/0957154X16630501.
- This was the first paper by the Italian alienist Eugenio Tanzi (1856-1934). It surveyed existing works and provided an analysis of clinical categories such as monomania, sensory madness, moral insanity, Wahnsinn, Verrücktheit and systematized delusions, which had been used in France, Germany, Brita
- PMID 27145948
- [Epistemic and historical elucidation of the borderline personality disorder].
- Londoño Paredes DE1.
- Revista colombiana de psiquiatría.Rev Colomb Psiquiatr.2015 Jul-Sep;44(3):189-95. doi: 10.1016/j.rcp.2015.04.001. Epub 2015 May 23.
- INTRODUCTION: The particularities of those that have been considered "hard cases" in the clinical field, and their relationship with personality disorders, are discussed together with their quintessential conceptual and diagnostic model: the borderline personalities. The aim of the study is to histo
- PMID 26578420
- Fracture healing: fracture healing understood as the result of a fascinating cascade of physical and biological interactions. Part I. An Attempt to Integrate Observations from 30 Years AO Research.
- Perren SM1.
- Acta chirurgiae orthopaedicae et traumatologiae Cechoslovaca.Acta Chir Orthop Traumatol Cech.2014;81(6):355-64.
- The choice of best procedure in fracture treatment relies on a proper understanding of tissue reactions to the prevailing mechanical and biological conditions. Investing time and effort is rewarding as it opens up access to a fascinating world and improves fracture treatment based on logical decisio
- PMID 25651289
- noun 1. (no longer in technical use) a psychosis characterized by thoughts confined to one idea or group of ideas. 2. an inordinate or obsessive zeal for or interest ...
- Definition of MONOMANIA. 1: mental illness especially when limited in expression to one idea or area of thought . 2: excessive concentration on a single object or idea