出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/01/09 22:17:21」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 癌治療に用いられる治療用モノクローナル抗体に対する輸注反応 infusion reactions to therapeutic monoclonal antibodies used for cancer therapy
- 2. 免疫グロブリンの機能および臨床応用 function and clinical applications of immunoglobulins
- 3. リウマチ性疾患における生物学的製剤の概要 overview of biologic agents in the rheumatic diseases
- 4. 腫瘍壊死因子α（TNF-α）阻害剤：副作用の概要 tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors an overview of adverse effects
- 5. 最新の診療アップデート practice changing updates
- Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH): two cases successfully treated with adalimumab.
- Di Costanzo L1, Napolitano M, Patruno C, Cantelli M, Balato N.Author information 1Department of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, University of Naples Federico II , Naples , Italy.AbstractAcrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH), also known as dermatitis repens or acrodermatitis perstans, is a rare acropustular eruption, characterized by sterile pustules, paronychia and atrophic skin changes, onychodystrophy and osteolysis of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes. While some consider ACH a distinct entity, many believe it to be a variant of pustular psoriasis, especially as cases of ACH progressing to generalized pustular psoriasis. The treatment options used are various; however, its typical cyclic recurrences, which induce important physical and psychological morbidity, may render this pathology difficult to treat. Hence, it was considered important to review the evolution of treatment options available thus far including use of biologics. Hereby, we report two patients with ACH who were successfully treated with adalimumab. By analogy to the efficacy of TNF-α antagonists in the treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis, the two patients we report illustrate the long-term efficacy and safety of adalimumab in the treatment of Hallopeau's acrodermatitis refractory to therapies.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):489-94. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848259. Epub 2013 Nov 12.
- Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH), also known as dermatitis repens or acrodermatitis perstans, is a rare acropustular eruption, characterized by sterile pustules, paronychia and atrophic skin changes, onychodystrophy and osteolysis of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes. While some
- PMID 24215490
- Severe adverse events from the treatment of advanced melanoma: a systematic review of severe side effects associated with ipilimumab, vemurafenib, interferon alfa-2b, dacarbazine and interleukin-2.
- Ma C1, Armstrong AW.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, University of California Davis , Sacramento, CA , USA.AbstractBACKGROUND: Current immunomodulatory agents for stage III and IV melanoma exert different mechanisms of action that manifest in distinct adverse events.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Oct;25(5):401-8. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.813897. Epub 2013 Jul 3.
- BACKGROUND: Current immunomodulatory agents for stage III and IV melanoma exert different mechanisms of action that manifest in distinct adverse events.OBJECTIVE: This systematic review aims to synthesize safety data from clinical trials on ipilimumab, vemurafenib, interferon (IFN) alfa-2b, dacarbaz
- PMID 23763243
- Fatal interstitial pneumonia caused by panitumumab-containing chemotherapy: a case report
- Yamane Hiromichi,Kamei Haruhito,Yamagishi Tomoko,Ochi Nobuaki,Takigawa Nagio
- 川崎医学会誌 39(1), 49-53, 2013-00-00
- … therefore, chemotherapy was discontinued and corticosteroid pulse therapy was immediately started. … In conclusion, physicians should be aware of the adverse event wherein administration of chemotherapy containing an anti-epidermal growth factor receptor monoclonal antibody might result in a fatal outcome. …
- NAID 110009559346
- 新しい抗HER2抗体薬 : ペルツズマブとT-DM1 (特集 新世代のがん分子標的治療) -- (新しい抗体薬)
- 野口 瑛美,田村 研治
- 最新医学 67(12), 2763-2769, 2012-12-00
- NAID 40019523625
- Monoclonal Antibody Therapy The latest in contemporary cancer treatment, monoclonal antibody therapy is regarded amongst the most expensive and effective of cancer cures. Monoclonal antibody is an artificially-synthesized ...
- To fully understand Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) therapy, you have to first understand what monoclonal antibodies are. In essence, an mAb is a type of cell that can be genetically programmed to attach to other cells. When these cells ...
- care、cure、curing、practice、psychotherapy、regimen、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、treat、treatment、treatment protocol