出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/17 17:54:07」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Spiral ganglion neuron quantification in the guinea pig cochlea using Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy compared to embedding methods.
- Wrzeszcz A, Reuter G, Nolte I, Lenarz T, Scheper V.SourceDepartment of Otolaryngology, Hannover Medical School, Carl-Neuberg-Str. 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hearing research.Hear Res.2013 Dec;306:145-55. doi: 10.1016/j.heares.2013.08.002. Epub 2013 Aug 20.
- Neuron counting in the cochlea is a crucial but time-consuming operation for which various methods have been developed. To improve simplicity and efficiency, we tested an imaging method of the cochlea, and based on Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy (CLSM), we visualised Rosenthal's Canal and quanti
- PMID 23968822
- Infaunal macrobenthic community dynamics in a manipulated hyperhaline ecosystem: a long-term study.
- Bellisario B, Carere C, Cerfolli F, Angeletti D, Nascetti G, Cimmaruta R.AbstractBACKGROUND: Understanding the responses of ecological communities to human-induced perturbations is crucial for establishing conservation goals. Ecological communities are dynamic entities undergoing fluctuations due to their intrinsic characteristics as well as anthropogenic pressures varying over time. In this respect, long-term studies, based on large spatial and temporal datasets, may provide useful information in understanding patterns and processes influencing the communities' structure. Theoretical evidence suggests that a role of biodiversity is acting as a compensatory buffer against environmental variability by decreasing the temporal variance in ecosystem functioning and by raising the level of community response to perturbations through the selection of better performing species. Therefore, the spatial and temporal changes in the specialization of the community components may be used as an effective tool to monitor the effects of natural and anthropogenic alterations of the environment in dynamic systems. We examined the temporal dynamics of macroinvertebrate community structure in the hyperhaline habitat of Tarquinia Saltworks (central Italy). We aimed at: (i) investigating the relationships between the level of community specialization and the alterations of the environment across fourteen years; (ii) comparing the ability of aggregate community parameters such as the average abundance vs. species specialization in describing patterns of community composition.
- Aquatic biosystems.Aquat Biosyst.2013 Nov 6;9(1):20. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Understanding the responses of ecological communities to human-induced perturbations is crucial for establishing conservation goals. Ecological communities are dynamic entities undergoing fluctuations due to their intrinsic characteristics as well as anthropogenic pressures varying over
- PMID 24192133
- Diversity in Cochlear Morphology and Its Influence on Cochlear Implant Electrode Position.
- van der Marel KS, Briaire JJ, Wolterbeek R, Snel-Bongers J, Verbist BM, Frijns JH.SourceDepartments of 1Otorhinolaryngology; 2Medical Statistics; 3 Radiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands; and 4Department of Radiology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
- Ear and hearing.Ear Hear.2013 Nov 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- OBJECTIVES:: To define a minimal set of descriptive parameters for cochlear morphology and study its influence on the cochlear implant electrode position in relation to surgical insertion distance.DESIGN:: Cochlear morphology and electrode position were analyzed using multiplanar reconstructions of
- PMID 24196418
- 上杉 誠,佐藤 慎一,佐藤 正典 [他],松尾 匡敏,近藤 寛,東 幹夫
- 日本ベントス学会誌 = Japanese journal of benthology 66(2), 82-92, 2012-03-27
- … Some opportunistic species such as Modiolus (M.) comptus and Corophium spp., those inhabit fine sediment around the mouth of Isahaya Bay, became abundant in June, 2002, but most of them disappeared by June, 2007 because of hypoxia and a change in the composition of the bottom sediments. …
- NAID 10030540821
- 中島 規幸
- Dokkyo journal of medical sciences 37(2), 55-62, 2010-07-25
- 滲出性中耳炎の滲出液中にエンドトキシンが検出される事は知られている.エンドトキシンが正円窓より蝸牛に浸透するならば,内耳障害を起こし急性感音難聴となりうる.エンドトキシンの影響による内耳出血部位を検討する事は重要である.350 gのモルモットを10匹用いた.E. coliより抽出したエンドトキシン0.02 mg を腹腔投与し24時間後にエンドトキシン0.04 mg を含んだGelformέ …
- NAID 110007616424
- MR Imaging of the Cochlear Modiolus after Intratympanic Administration of Gd-DTPA
- KAWAI Hisashi,NAGANAWA Shinji,ISHIHARA Shunichi,SONE Michihiko,NAKASHIMA Tsutomu
- Magnetic resonance in medical sciences : MRMS 9(1), 23-29, 2010-03-01
- … Purpose: We evaluated whether enhancement of the cochlear modiolus could be visualized 24 hours after intratympanic injection of gadolinium diethylenetriamine penta-acetic acid (Gd-DTPA) using a 3-dimensional real inversion recovery sequence combined with a 32-channel head coil at 3 tesla. … Although the cochlear modiolus has been considered the route for this communication, this has not been confirmed through direct visualization of its enhancement. …
- NAID 10026930269
- Modiolus definition, the central, conical axis of the cochlea of the ear. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day Blog Slideshows Apps by Dictionary My Account Log Out Log In Dictionary ...
- modiolus [mo-di´o-lus] the central pillar or columella of the cochlea. mo·di·o·lus, pl. mo·di·o·li (mō-dī'ō-lŭs, -ō-lī), Avoid the mispronunciation mo-dē-ō'lus. 1. The conic central core of spongy bone about which the spiral canal of the ...