出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/10/02 11:21:22」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 内臓リーシュマニア症の治療 treatment of visceral leishmaniasis
- 2. 皮膚リーシュマニア症の治療 treatment of cutaneous leishmaniasis
- 3. 自由生活アメーバ free living amebas
- Repurposing miltefosine for the treatment of immune-mediated disease?
- Verhaar AP1, Wildenberg ME1, Peppelenbosch MP1, Hommes DW1, van den Brink GR2.
- The Journal of pharmacology and experimental therapeutics.J Pharmacol Exp Ther.2014 Aug;350(2):189-95. doi: 10.1124/jpet.113.212654. Epub 2014 May 15.
- Miltefosine is an ether lipid that was initially developed for cancer treatment in the early 1980s. Miltefosine largely failed development for oncology, although it was approved for the topical treatment of breast cancer metastasis. It was subsequently discovered that miltefosine is a highly effecti
- PMID 24833702
- Activity of anti-cancer protein kinase inhibitors against Leishmania spp.
- Sanderson L1, Yardley V2, Croft SL1.
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.J Antimicrob Chemother.2014 Jul;69(7):1888-91. doi: 10.1093/jac/dku069. Epub 2014 Mar 25.
- OBJECTIVES: There is an urgent need to develop new and effective treatments for poverty-related neglected diseases. In light of the time required to bring a new drug to market and the cost involved (10-15 years, >1 billion US$), one approach to identifying new treatments for diseases like leishma
- PMID 24668412
- Affinity of alkylphosphocholines to biological membrane of prostate cancer: studies in natural and model systems.
- Wnętrzak A1, Lipiec E, Lątka K, Kwiatek W, Dynarowicz-Łątka P.
- The Journal of membrane biology.J Membr Biol.2014 Jul;247(7):581-9. doi: 10.1007/s00232-014-9674-8. Epub 2014 May 22.
- The effectiveness of two alkylphosphocholines (APCs), hexadecylphosphocholine (miltefosine) and erucylphosphocholine to combat prostate cancer has been studied in vitro with artificial cancerous membrane, modelled with the Langmuir monolayer technique, and on cell line (Du-145). Studies performed wi
- PMID 24848301
- Miltefosine (INN, trade names Impavido and Miltex) is a phospholipid drug. Chemically it is a derivative of alkylphosphocholine compounds discovered in the early 1980s. It was developed in the late 1980s as an anticancer drug by ...
- Methods For systematic identification of published clinical trials of miltefosine in the treatment of leishmaniasis, the literature database PubMed was searched with the following terms: (miltefosine) AND [(visceral ...