出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/06/01 08:02:50」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 局所性肝細胞癌に対する非外科的治療：動脈塞栓術、放射線療法、および放射線塞栓療法 nonsurgical therapies for localized hepatocellular carcinoma transarterial embolization radiotherapy and radioembolization
- 2. 注入可能軟部組織充填剤：永久的に有効な充填剤 injectable soft tissue fillers permanent agents
- 3. 大腸癌の肝転移に対する非外科的局所治療戦略 nonsurgical local treatment strategies for colorectal cancer liver metastases
- 4. 放射線療法誘発性肺障害 radiation induced lung injury
- 5. 尋常性ざ瘡の治療 treatment of acne vulgaris
- Fragrance release profile from sonochemically prepared protein microsphere containers.
- Tzhayik O, Cavaco-Paulo A, Gedanken A.SourceDepartment of Chemistry and Kanbar Laboratory for Nanomaterials, Bar-Ilan University Center for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology, Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan 52900, Israel.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2012 Jul;19(4):858-63. Epub 2012 Jan 8.
- Protein microspheres have been prepared by sonicating a mixture of pure fragrant oil (amyl acetate (AA)) with an aqueous protein (bovine serum albumin) solution. The prepared protein spheres are nano- to micrometer sized with an encapsulation efficiency of approx. 97% for the AA present on the surfa
- PMID 22273733
- Collective motion of microspheres in suspensions observed by phase-mode dynamic ultrasound scattering technique.
- Nagao A, Norisuye T, Yawada T, Kohyama M, Tran-Cong-Miyata Q.SourceDepartment of Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Graduate School of Science & Technology, Kyoto Institute of Technology Matsugasaki, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan.
- Ultrasonics.Ultrasonics.2012 Jul;52(5):628-35. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
- Compared with a nano-sized particle, dynamics of a micron-sized particle in a liquid is often associated with sedimentation (or floating) due to its relatively large mass. The motion of more than two particles is dominated by the hydrodynamic interactions, which are known to persist over a fairly lo
- PMID 22297094
- Relationship between interfacial hydrophobicity and hydroxylation activity of fungal cells located on an organic-aqueous interface(MICROBIAL PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Oda Shinobu,Sakamoto Naoki,Horibe Hideo,Kono Akihiko,Ohashi Shinichi
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 115(5), 544-546, 2013-05-00
- … In a liquid-liquid interface bioreactor, fungal cells locate in a hydrophilic polyacrylonitrile microsphere layer on an aqueous-organic interface. …
- NAID 110009611460
- Effect of glass hollow microsphere addition on the reducing weight and sintering behavior of whiteware
- PEE JAE-HWAN,KIM GEUN-HEE,KIM YOO-JIN,KIM JIN-HO
- Clay science 17(1), 11-15, 2013-03-00
- … We studied the sintering characteristics and reducing weight of porcelain due to the addition of GHM (Glass Hollow Microsphere). …
- NAID 110009603270
- Evaluation of lightweight pottery using organic hallow microsphere
- PEE Jae-Hwan,KOBAYASHI Yuichi,KIM Gun-Hee [他]
- Journal of the Ceramic Society of Japan = 日本セラミックス協会学術論文誌 121(1410), 200-204, 2013-02-00
- NAID 40019560034
- Since 1983 MicroSphere Computers has been providing computer solutions to the greater Central & Eastern Oregon area. We specialize in Windows based desktop and laptop units including personal computers as well as complex ...
- Welcome. Microsphere Technology is an innovative materials technology company specialising in the coating of microspheres. The core activity of the company is the development of novel coated microparticulates, which can be used ...