- See also specific micronutri ents
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における健康食 healthy diet in adults
- 2. 小児の栄養障害と関連した微量栄養素欠乏 micronutrient deficiencies associated with malnutrition in children
- 3. 肥満手術：術後の栄養管理 bariatric surgery postoperative nutritional management
- 4. 炎症性腸疾患の成人における栄養と食事療法 nutrition and dietary interventions in adults with inflammatory bowel disease
- 5. 疾患予防におけるビタミン補給 vitamin supplementation in disease prevention
- Degradation studies of cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) using HPLC-DAD, UHPLC-MS/MS and chemical derivatization.
- Mahmoodani F1, Perera CO2, Fedrizzi B1, Abernethy G3, Chen H3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 15;219:373-381. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.146. Epub 2016 Sep 23.
- In any food fortification program, the stability of added micronutrients is an important factor. Cholecalciferol or vitamin D3 is known to isomerise under various conditions, thereby making its analysis challenging. In the current study, the effects of different parameters, such as temperature, iodi
- PMID 27765240
- Metabolome based volatiles profiling in 13 date palm fruit varieties from Egypt via SPME GC-MS and chemometrics.
- Khalil MN1, Fekry MI1, Farag MA2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Feb 15;217:171-81. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.08.089. Epub 2016 Aug 25.
- Dates (Phoenix dactylifera L.) are distributed worldwide as major food complement providing a source of sugars and dietary fiber as well as macro- and micronutrients. Although phytochemical analyses of date fruit non-volatile metabolites have been reported, much less is known about the aroma given o
- PMID 27664623
- The effect of peat and iron supplements on the severity of potato common scab and bacterial community in tuberosphere soil.
- Sarikhani E1, Sagova-Mareckova M2, Omelka M3, Kopecky J1.
- FEMS microbiology ecology.FEMS Microbiol Ecol.2017 Jan;93(1). pii: fiw206. Epub 2016 Oct 8.
- The control of common scab (CS) of potatoes includes resistant cultivars, specific fertilization, increase of soil moisture and chemical treatments. Yet, these management practices do not have common or reproducible results at differing sites. In order to determine the effects of soil organic matter
- PMID 27794015
- INTERVIEW: Micronutrients Bringing New Solutions to Trace Mineral Market Source: Feedinfo News Service (dated 20/08/2014) 20 August 2014 – In North America and all around the world, nutritionists, veterinarians and live ...
- Micronutrients Essential dietary elements that are needed only in very small quantities. Micronutrients are also known as trace elements. They include copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, magnesium, iron, cobalt, and chromium. ...