- Antibacterial polyketides from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens associated with edible red seaweed Laurenciae papillosa.
- Chakraborty K1, Thilakan B2, Raola VK2, Joy M2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Mar 1;218:427-434. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.066. Epub 2016 Sep 10.
- Heterotrophic Bacillus amyloliquefaciens associated with edible red seaweed, Laurenciae papillosa was used to isolate antibacterial polyketide compounds. Antibacterial activity studies integrated with the outcome obtained by polyketide synthetase (pks) coding genes established that seaweed-affiliate
- PMID 27719931
- An Eco-tank system containing microbes and different aquatic plant species for the bioremediation of N,N-dimethylformamide polluted river waters.
- Xiao J1, Chu S2, Tian G3, Thring RW4, Cui L1.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2016 Dec 15;320:564-570. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2016.07.037. Epub 2016 Jul 18.
- An Eco-tank system of 10m was designed to simulate the natural river. It consisted of five tanks sequentially connected containing microbes, biofilm carriers and four species of floating aquatic plants. The purification performance of the system for N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF) polluted river water w
- PMID 27501878
- Sophorolipids production from rice straw via SO3 micro-thermal explosion by Wickerhamiella domercqiae var. sophorolipid CGMCC 1576.
- Liu XG1, Ma XJ1, Yao RS2, Pan CY1, He HB3.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2016 Dec;6(1):60. doi: 10.1186/s13568-016-0227-7. Epub 2016 Aug 27.
- A novel lignocellulose material, holocellulose from rice straw via the pretreatment of SO3 micro-thermal explosion, was developed to produce sophorolipids (SLs) with Wickerhamiella domercqiae var. sophorolipid CGMCC 1576. The influence factors of inoculum dose, yeast extract concentration and pH reg
- PMID 27568226