出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/01/23 16:16:39」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 群発頭痛：治療および予後 cluster headache treatment and prognosis
- 2. 成人における片頭痛の予防的治療 preventive treatment of migraine in adults
- 3. 薬剤誘発性の弁膜症 valvular heart disease induced by drugs
- 4. 後腹膜線維症の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of retroperitoneal fibrosis
- 5. 頭痛、片頭痛、および脳卒中 headache migraine and stroke
- Neuropeptide AF induces anxiety-like and antidepressant-like behavior in mice.
- Palotai M1, Telegdy G2, Tanaka M3, Bagosi Z1, Jászberényi M1.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2014 Nov 1;274:264-9. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2014.08.007. Epub 2014 Aug 10.
- Little is known about the action of neuropeptide AF (NPAF) on anxiety and depression. Only our previous study provides evidence that NPAF induces anxiety-like behavior in rats. Therefore, the aim of the present study was to investigate the action of NPAF on depression-like behavior and the underlyin
- PMID 25116251
- Chronic resveratrol treatment exerts antihyperalgesic effect and corrects co-morbid depressive like behaviors in mice with mononeuropathy: involvement of serotonergic system.
- Zhao X1, Yu C2, Wang C3, Zhang JF3, Zhou WH3, Cui WG3, Ye F4, Xu Y5.
- Neuropharmacology.Neuropharmacology.2014 Oct;85:131-41. doi: 10.1016/j.neuropharm.2014.04.021. Epub 2014 May 14.
- Patients suffering from chronic neuropathic pain are at high risk of co-morbid depression, which burdens healthcare. This work aimed to investigate the effects of resveratrol, a phenolic monomer enriched in red wine and grapes, on pain-related and depressive-like behaviors in mice with mononeuropath
- PMID 24835468
- Breastfeeding and migraine drugs.
- Davanzo R1, Bua J, Paloni G, Facchina G.
- European journal of clinical pharmacology.Eur J Clin Pharmacol.2014 Sep 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: Breastfeeding women may suffer from migraine. While we have many drugs for its treatment and prophylaxis, the majority are poorly studied in breastfeeding women. We conducted a review of the most common anti-migraine drugs (AMDs) and we determined their lactation risk.METHODS: For each AMD,
- PMID 25217187
- Effect of Peripheral 5-HT on Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Wether Sheep
- PLOS ONE 9(2), e88058, 2014-02
- NAID 120005435471
- Antinociceptive Profiles and Mechanisms of Orally Administered Coumarin in Mice
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 36(6), 925-930, 2013
- NAID 130003361436
- Pharmacological Characterization of Itch-Associated Response Induced by Repeated Application of Oxazolone in Mice
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 113(3), 255-262, 2010-07-20
- NAID 10029889358
- Methysergide definition, an ergot alkaloid derivative, C 2 1 H 2 7 N 3 O 2 , used in the prophylaxis and treatment of migraine and cluster headaches. See more. Thesaurus Translate Puzzles & Games Reference Word of the Day ...
- methysergide /meth·y·ser·gide/ (-sur´jīd) a potent serotonin antagonist with direct vasoconstrictor effects, used as the maleate salt in prophylaxis of migraine and cluster headaches. methysergide [meth″ĭ-ser´jīd] a potent serotonin ...