出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/08/26 13:07:36」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Brainstem areas activated by intermittent apnea in awake unrestrained rats.
- Ferreira CB1, Schoorlemmer GH1, Rossi MV1, Takakura AC2, Barna BF3, Moreira TS3, Cravo SL4.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2015 Jun 25;297:262-71. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.04.007. Epub 2015 Apr 8.
- We investigated the role of the autonomic nervous system to cardiovascular responses to obstructive apnea in awake, unrestrained rats, and measured expression of Fos induced by apnea in the brainstem. We implanted a tracheal balloon contained in a rigid tube to allow the induction of apnea without i
- PMID 25862588
- Cardiovascular effects of a labdenic diterpene isolated from Moldenhawera nutans in conscious, spontaneously hypertensive rats.
- de Barros Correia Junior CA1, Bezerra de Siqueira RJ, Leal Interaminense LF, Alves-Santos TR, Duarte GP, David JM, David JP, Magalhães PJ, Lahlou S.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2015 Apr;53(4):582-7. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2014.934964. Epub 2014 Dec 9.
- CONTEXT: The labdenic diterpene labd-8(17)-en-15-oic acid (labd-8) isolated from a methanolic extract of Moldenhawera nutans Queiroz & Alkin (Leguminosae) has hypotensive and tachycardiac properties in normotensive rats. A part of the hypotensive effect was due to a reduction in the sympathetic
- PMID 25489636
- Dynamic resistance training decreases sympathetic tone in hypertensive ovariectomized rats.
- Shimojo GL1, Palma RK1, Brito JO1, Sanches IC1, Irigoyen MC2, De Angelis K1.
- Brazilian journal of medical and biological research = Revista brasileira de pesquisas medicas e biologicas / Sociedade Brasileira de Biofisica ... [et al.].Braz J Med Biol Res.2015 Mar 27:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of resistance exercise training on hemodynamics and cardiac autonomic control in ovariectomized spontaneously hypertensive rats. Female rats were divided into 4 groups: sedentary control (SC), sedentary hypertensive (SH), sedentary hypertensive ov
- PMID 25831206
- Effects of AF-DX116 and Other Muscarinic Receptor Antagonists on Orthostatic Hypotension in Autonomic Imbalanced (SART-Stressed) Rats
- HATA Taeko,FUNAKAMI Yoshinori,ITOH Eiji
- Journal of pharmacological sciences 97(3), 386-392, 2005-03-20
- … Atropine and methylatropine had similar effects to AF-DX116. … However, the effects of methoctoramine, atropine, and methylatropine were less than that of AF-DX116. …
- NAID 10025726858
- New Algorithms for Real : Time, 24 hr Continuous and Noise : Adjusted Power Spectral Analysis of Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Fluctuations in Conscious Rats
- NAGAI Ryuji,NAGATA Shinya
- The Japanese journal of pharmacology 72(4), 355-364, 1996-12-01
- … In the in vivo experiments, the amplitudes were changed in a dose-dependent manner by methylatropine (HR-VLFamp, HR-LFamp and HR-HFamp), phentolamine (HR-LFamp, SBP-VLFamp, SBP-LFamp and SBP-HFamp) and propranolol (HR-LFamp and SBP-LFamp). …
- NAID 10008676614
- Looking for online definition of methylatropine in the Medical Dictionary? methylatropine explanation free. What is methylatropine? Meaning of methylatropine medical term. What does methylatropine mean? http://medical ? A A ...
- Definition of methylatropine in the Definitions.net dictionary. Meaning of methylatropine. What does methylatropine mean? Information and translations of methylatropine in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the ...
|リンク元||「atropine methylbromide」「atropine methonitrate」「メチルアトロピン」|