出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/04/19 22:56:59」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 気管支誘発試験 bronchoprovocation testing
- 2. 思春期および成人における喘息の診断 diagnosis of asthma in adolescents and adults
- 3. 過換気症候群 hyperventilation syndrome
- 4. 反応性気道機能障害症候群および刺激に誘発された喘息 reactive airways dysfunction syndrome and irritant induced asthma
- 5. 小児における肺機能検査の概要 overview of pulmonary function testing in children
- Pharmacologic inhibition of S-nitrosoglutathione reductase protects against experimental asthma in BALB/c mice through attenuation of both bronchoconstriction and inflammation.
- Blonder JP, Mutka SC, Sun X, Qiu J, Green LH, Mehra NK, Boyanapalli R, Suniga M, Look K, Delany C, Richards JP, Looker D, Scoggin C, Rosenthal GJ.AbstractBACKGROUND: S-nitrosoglutathione (GSNO) serves as a reservoir for nitric oxide (NO) and thus is a key homeostatic regulator of airway smooth muscle tone and inflammation. Decreased levels of GSNO in the lungs of asthmatics have been attributed to increased GSNO catabolism via GSNO reductase (GSNOR) leading to loss of GSNO- and NO- mediated bronchodilatory and anti-inflammatory actions. GSNOR inhibition with the novel small molecule, N6022, was explored as a therapeutic approach in an experimental model of asthma.
- BMC pulmonary medicine.BMC Pulm Med.2014 Jan 10;14(1):3. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: S-nitrosoglutathione (GSNO) serves as a reservoir for nitric oxide (NO) and thus is a key homeostatic regulator of airway smooth muscle tone and inflammation. Decreased levels of GSNO in the lungs of asthmatics have been attributed to increased GSNO catabolism via GSNO reductase (GSNOR)
- PMID 24405692
- Predictors of neutrophilic airway inflammation in young smokers with asthma.
- Westergaard C, Munck C, Helby J, Porsbjerg C, Hansen L, Backer V.Author information Respiratory Research Unit, Bispebjerg University Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark.AbstractIntroduction: Asthma is one of the most widespread chronic diseases worldwide. In spite of numerous detrimental effects on asthma, smoking is common among asthma patients. These smoking-induced aggravations of asthma may be attributed to changes in airway inflammation, which is characterized by a higher degree of neutrophilic inflammation than in non-smokers. A state of neutrophilic inflammation may lead to increased steroid resistance and an accelerated loss of lung function owing to tissue destruction. The aim of the present study was to elucidate predictors of neutrophilic inflammation in young asthmatic smokers not on steroid treatment, including analysis of tobacco history and bacterial colonization. Methods: In a cross-sectional study, 52 steroid-free, current smokers with asthma were examined with induced sputum, fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO), lung function, ACQ6 score, mannitol and methacholine challenge. A sample from the sputum induction was taken for bacterial analysis using 16S gene PCR technique and sequencing. Results: Using one-way ANOVA and binary and linear regression models, only age and ACQ6 score were found to be significant predictors for airway neutrophilia. The investigation also included analysis for effect of pack years, current tobacco consumption, body mass index, lung function, FeNO; methacholine and mannitol responsiveness, atopy, gender, asthma history and presence of bacteria. The most common potentially pathogenic bacteria found were Streptococcus spp., Haemophilus spp. and Mycoplasma spp. Conclusion: In the present study, no tobacco related predictors of airway neutrophilia were found, indicating that in the younger years of asthma patients who smoke, the amount of tobacco smoked in life does not influence the degree of neutrophilia. Conversely, for asthmatic smokers neutrophilia may be induced when a certain threshold of tobacco consumption is reached.
- The Journal of asthma : official journal of the Association for the Care of Asthma.J Asthma.2014 Jan 10. [Epub ahead of print]
- Introduction: Asthma is one of the most widespread chronic diseases worldwide. In spite of numerous detrimental effects on asthma, smoking is common among asthma patients. These smoking-induced aggravations of asthma may be attributed to changes in airway inflammation, which is characterized by a hi
- PMID 24404796
- Eosinophilic airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness according to aeroallergen sensitization pattern in patients with lower airway symptoms.
- Jo EJ1, Kim MY2, Lee SE1, Lee SY2, Kim MH2, Song WJ2, Kim SH1, Kang HR2, Chang YS1, Cho SH2, Min KU2.Author information 1Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea. ; Institute of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, Seoul, Korea. ; Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Seongnam, Korea.2Department of Internal Medicine, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea. ; Institute of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Seoul National University Medical Research Center, Seoul, Korea.AbstractPURPOSE: Sensitization to specific allergens may be important in the development of allergic airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR). We evaluated the effect of specific aeroallergen sensitization on eosinophilic airway inflammation and AHR.
- Allergy, asthma & immunology research.Allergy Asthma Immunol Res.2014 Jan;6(1):39-46. doi: 10.4168/aair.2014.6.1.39. Epub 2013 Oct 30.
- PURPOSE: Sensitization to specific allergens may be important in the development of allergic airway inflammation and airway hyperresponsiveness (AHR). We evaluated the effect of specific aeroallergen sensitization on eosinophilic airway inflammation and AHR.METHODS: We reviewed retrospectively the c
- PMID 24404392
- Alleviation of OVA-Induced Airway Inflammation by Flowers of Inula japonica in a Murine Model of Asthma
- PARK Young Na,LEE Youn Ju,CHOI Jeon Hyeun,JIN Meihua,YANG Ju Hae,LI Ying,LEE Jiean,LI Xian,KIM Keuk-Jun,SON Jong Keun,CHANG Hyeun Wook,KIM Jong Yeon,LEE Eunkyung
- Bioscience, biotechnology, and biochemistry 75(5), 871-876, 2011-05-23
- … IFE also suppressed AHR induced by aerosolized methacholine in OVA-induced mice. …
- NAID 10028272455
- Plasma substance p levels in patients with persistent cough.
- Otsuka Kojiro,Niimi Akio,Matsumoto Hisako,Ito Isao,Yamaguchi Masafumi,Matsuoka Hirofumi,Jinnai Makiko,Oguma Tsuyoshi,Takeda Tomoshi,Nakaji Hitoshi,Chin Kazuo,Sasaki Kazuhiko,Aoyama Norihito,Mishima Michiaki
- Respiration; international review of thoracic diseases 82(5), 431-438, 2011
- … Correlations were evaluated between plasma SP levels as measured with ELISA and methacholine airway hyperresponsiveness (airway sensitivity and airway reactivity), capsaicin cough sensitivity, sputum eosinophil and neutrophil counts, and pulmonary function. … Plasma SP levels correlated with airway sensitivity (threshold dose of methacholine) in the patients with asthmatic cough (r = -0.37, p = 0.005) but not with airway reactivity, cough sensitivity, FEV(1) values, or sputum eosinophil and neutrophil counts in either group. …
- NAID 120003534358
- Airway wall structure assessed by endobronchial ultrasonography and bronchial hyperresponsiveness in patients with asthma
- Kita Toshiyuki,Fujimura Masaki,Sone Takashi,Inuzuka Kanako,Myou Shigeharu,Nakao Shinji
- Journal of Bronchology 17(4), 301-306, 2010-10
- … We measured bronchial hyperresponsiveness to methacholine [the provocative concentration of methacholine causing a decrease of 20% or more in forced expiratory volume in 1 s (PC20)]. …
- NAID 120002772010
- Methacholine is primarily used to diagnose bronchial hyperreactivity, which is the hallmark of asthma and also occurs in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This is accomplished through the bronchial challenge test, or methacholine ...
- The patient breathes in nebulized methacholine or histamine. Thus the test may also be called a methacholine challenge test or histamine challenge test respectively. Both drugs provoke bronchoconstriction, or narrowing of the airways .
|拡張検索||「methacholine chloride」「methacholine compound」|