- See also Digestion
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 乳児および小児における低血糖に対するアプローチ approach to hypoglycemia in infants and children
- 2. 代謝性アルカローシスの治療 treatment of metabolic alkalosis
- 3. 代謝性ミオパチーへのアプローチ approach to the metabolic myopathies
- 4. 慢性腎臓病における代謝性アシドーシスの病因、影響、および治療 pathogenesis consequences and treatment of metabolic acidosis in chronic kidney disease
- 5. 成人における糖尿病性ケトアシドーシスおよび高浸透圧性高血糖状態：治療 diabetic ketoacidosis and hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state in adults treatment
- Transcriptome responses in the rectal gland of fed and fasted spiny dogfish shark (Squalus acanthias) determined by suppression subtractive hybridization.
- Deck CA, McKay SJ, Fiedler TJ, Lemoine CM, Kajimura M, Nawata CM, Wood CM, Walsh PJ.SourceDepartment of Biology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada; Centre for Advanced Research in Environmental Genomics, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, Canada.
- Comparative biochemistry and physiology. Part D, Genomics & proteomics.Comp Biochem Physiol Part D Genomics Proteomics.2013 Dec;8(4):334-43. doi: 10.1016/j.cbd.2013.09.003. Epub 2013 Oct 6.
- Prior studies of the elasmobranch rectal gland have demonstrated that feeding induces profound and rapid up regulation of the gland's ability to secrete concentrated NaCl solutions and the metabolic capacity to support this highly ATP consuming process. We undertook the current study to attempt to d
- PMID 24145117
- Frontiers of yeast metabolic engineering: diversifying beyond ethanol and Saccharomyces.
- Liu L, Redden H, Alper HS.SourceDepartment of Chemistry and Biochemistry, The University of Texas at Austin, 105 E. 24th Street Stop A5300, Austin TX 78712, United States.
- Current opinion in biotechnology.Curr Opin Biotechnol.2013 Dec;24(6):1023-30. doi: 10.1016/j.copbio.2013.03.005. Epub 2013 Mar 28.
- Microbial systems provide an attractive, renewable route to produce desired organic molecules such as fuels and chemicals. While attention within the field of metabolic engineering has mostly focused on Escherichia coli, yeast is a potent host and growing host for industrial products and has many ou
- PMID 23541504
- Microbial production of fatty acid-derived fuels and chemicals.
- Lennen RM, Pfleger BF.SourceDepartment of Chemical and Biological Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1415 Engineering Drive, Room 3629, Madison, WI 53706, United States; U.S. Department of Energy Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1550 Linden Drive, Madison, WI 53706, United States.
- Current opinion in biotechnology.Curr Opin Biotechnol.2013 Dec;24(6):1044-53. doi: 10.1016/j.copbio.2013.02.028. Epub 2013 Mar 28.
- Fatty acid metabolism is an attractive route to produce liquid transportation fuels and commodity oleochemicals from renewable feedstocks. Recently, genes and enzymes, which comprise metabolic pathways for producing fatty acid-derived compounds (e.g. esters, alkanes, olefins, ketones, alcohols, poly
- PMID 23541503
- Determination of Fatty Acids in Human Sweat during Fasting Using GC/MS
- , ,
- Analytical Sciences 26(8), 917-919, 2010
- … Fatty acids (FAs) are biological molecules that are used as major metabolic fuels, and are concerned in important metabolic processes. …
- NAID 130004827011
- Biodesulfurization of Dibenzothiophene by a Newly Isolated Bacterium Mycobacterium sp. X7B
- , , [他], ,
- Journal of chemical engineering of Japan 36(10), 1174-1177, 2003-10-01
- … Dibenzothiophene (DBT) is the most excessive and refractory sulfur compound in fossil fuels. … Using GC/MS, it was confirmed that the metabolic pathway used by this bacterium, involved a sulfur-specific process of biodesulfurization, named the '4S pathway'. …
- NAID 10013414694
- Selective Cleavage of the Two C-S Bonds in Asymmetrically Alkylated Dibenzothiophenes by Rhodococcus erythropolis KA2-5-1
- Onaka Toshimitsu,Kobayashi Morio,Ishii Yoshitaka [他],KONISHI JIN,MARUHASHI KENJI
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 92(1), 80-82, 2001-07-25
- … The Rhodococcus erythropolis strain KA2-5-1 was characterized by its ability to cleave carbon-sulfur bonds in the dibenzothiophene(DBT)ring by asymmetrically alkyl substitution, such as C_2-DBTs(e.g., dimethyl and ethyl DBTs)and C_3-DBTs(e.g., trimethyl and propyl DBTs), which are known to remain in hydrodesulfurization-treated diesel fuels. …
- NAID 110002683877
- Summary Animals must regulate the fluxes of multiple fuels to support changing metabolic rates that result from variation in physiological circumstances. The aim of fuel selection strategies is to exploit the advantages of ...
- Fig. 1. Metabolic fuel diversity. (A) The relationship between maximum metabolic intensity and duration for different physiological tasks. To illustrate this general relationship, world track records are plotted as ...
- See Metabolic fuels